Om duisende beskikbare byvoegings te probeer, laai Mozilla Firefox af, 'n gratis en vinnige manier om deur die Web te blaai!Close
Welkom by Firefox Byvoegings.
Kies uit duisende ekstra funksies en style om Firefox nommerpas te maak.Close
OpenLink Data Explorer 188.8.131.52-signed.1-signed Requires Restart
A tool for generating structured descriptor documents for HTTP accessible resources. HTML+RDFa based Linked Data is the default Descriptor Document format. Other formats are available via page hosted links or content negotiation.
Aangaande dié byvoeging
- View Page Description -- which provides a structured description (metadata) of the page you are viewing
- View Page Data Sources -- a Linked Data explorer that provides a variety of presentations for the Linked Data Items that constitute the metadata graph distilled from the page you are viewing.
ODE delivers these capabilities through interaction with REST-based Linked Data Proxy services, such as:
- the URIBurner.com Public RDFizer Service (default)
- the OpenLink-hosted Linked Open Data (LOD) Cloud Cache
- Your own Personal or Shared Instance of Virtuoso and/or OpenLink Data Spaces (ODS)
- the Triplr.org RDFizer service
In the first three cases, the RDFizer services are delivered by the Virtuoso Sponger, a middleware layer built in to all Virtuoso Editions. Distillation of structured descriptions from any Web resource into RDF is enabled by a broad collection of "Sponger Cartridges," available for all Virtuoso instances.
Additional Information Links
- Fixed geo lookup vcard lat+long and locality
- Fixed AJAX error message
- Fixed loading CurieCache
- Fixed menu labels
If Firefox gives you an error message like --
-- Firefox may be set to disallow third party cookies. To accept the third party cookies and resolve this error, go to Tools -> Options -> Privacy and tick Accept third party cookies.
Firefox could not install the file at https://addons.mozilla.org/******.xpi because: Invalid file hash (possible download corruption) -261