- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15936352, 3 jaar geledeFor a web clipper it's pretty limited, there is a lot of web pages that just doesn't clip the content or it does it partially and I have to manually copy and paste what's left (or all) into my Notion page. Also it should support something like adding properties/tags to the page for a much better experience.
Is good to have a web clipper and I use it a lot, is very handy for getting stuff into databases but it could be a lot better.
I will be happy to modify my review once this improvements get done.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Richi, 3 jaar geledeI don't get the high rating. The extension doesn't work on all pages. It would just save the title and the URL.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16244844, 3 jaar geledeI can’t even get it to install, let alone rate its usability.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16241992, 3 jaar geledeWeb Clipper lässt sich nicht downloaden, weil kein link angezeigt wird. Null Punkte:(
- Rated 2 out of 5by Maksim Tsisar, 3 jaar geledeI don't understand why there are so many high marks? I really like the Notion service, but the Notion Web Cliper works VERY badly. It works on the simplest pages, but on the more complex pages you never know what will be saved. Sometimes only the page name and address are saved at all. It is impossible to save only the selected part; tags cannot be set when saving. Only the inability to save pages normally does not allow me to switch to Notion from Evernote, which is a pity
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12349192, 3 jaar geledeMy guess is that the extension does not support Multi-Account Containers. The login button opens my already logged in session, but the extension doesn't know I am logged in. Cannot review further as it will not work.
- Rated 2 out of 5by bucks14, 3 jaar geledeIt's a good start, but there are a few major problems:
1. The clipper continually misses obvious content. I find that article headers (within the main page/article) are simply dropped out for some reason. Most of the content is included, but some headers are missed. The result is that you end up with only partial content replication in Notion - and you have no idea if something is missed without scanning an comparing. It's totally unreliable.
2. There's no way to edit the tags or other details prior to clipping. You have to wait until it's done, load up the Notion page, and then edit there.
3. There is not way to clip only a selected section of the page directly. You must copy and page into an existing Notion page.
Keep up the work Notion devs.
- Rated 5 out of 5by cseder, 3 jaar geledeBrilliant addition to an already brilliant application. Or "application" doesn't really cut it, because Notion really is a powerhouse of an "application suite".