- by Firefox user 12349192, 'n jaar geledeRated 2 out of 5My guess is that the extension does not support Multi-Account Containers. The login button opens my already logged in session, but the extension doesn't know I am logged in. Cannot review further as it will not work.
- by bucks14, 'n jaar geledeRated 2 out of 5It's a good start, but there are a few major problems:
1. The clipper continually misses obvious content. I find that article headers (within the main page/article) are simply dropped out for some reason. Most of the content is included, but some headers are missed. The result is that you end up with only partial content replication in Notion - and you have no idea if something is missed without scanning an comparing. It's totally unreliable.
2. There's no way to edit the tags or other details prior to clipping. You have to wait until it's done, load up the Notion page, and then edit there.
3. There is not way to clip only a selected section of the page directly. You must copy and page into an existing Notion page.
Keep up the work Notion devs.
- by cseder, 'n jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5Brilliant addition to an already brilliant application. Or "application" doesn't really cut it, because Notion really is a powerhouse of an "application suite".