Rated 3 out of 5by DivideByZero, 9 maande gelede
Very basic. Instead of clipping locally and sending it to Notion, it does the clipping on Notion's servers which mean that a lot of my websites that require authentication do not work. OneNote is much better in this regard. OneNote produces much nicer clippings too.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Nata K, 2 maande gelede-1 star for the error "Please go online to save to Notion." right on the 1st try. A below comment helped: you have to change the target from 'a new database' to any page before save.
Nimbus Clipper allowed much more options for it's clipper, but I'm moving to Notion due to nimbus limits. Notion clipper still does a pretty good job with simple unauthorized pages.
- Rated 3 out of 5by RobA1701, 4 maande geledeNeeds work. Cannot update document properties such as Tags which would help categorize content instead of having to go into Notion and do it as a separate step/process.
- Rated 3 out of 5by spiercy16, 5 maande geledeThe add-on works incredibly well, but I would really love to see "scraper" added in which would grab prices from e-commerce pages. It's a hassle to have to enter that kind of data in manually every time I save a product to my Notion wishlist.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Mathias, 6 maande geledeWorks well - 1 star less for privacy - If problem of "Please go online to save to Notion", maybe you should select a choice in "Add to" before to click "Save page".
- Rated 5 out of 5by mico, 9 maande geledeat first, i installed this extension without much experience in Notion; now enough months have passed, and i realize a lot of my tasks are based on a webpage, and having to manually copy and paste that link to notion to keep it in mind as a task to do takes time; now i realize the full potential of this web clipper extension and i give thanks to Notion for it!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13591057, 9 maande geledeAppears to be unaware of Firefox Containers. To use the extension I have to log in to Notion from my default "non-container," which isn't how I want to use Notion.