Review by Cicilia Ve
Rated 5 out of 5by Cicilia Ve, 2 jaar gelede
this clipper saves me a lot of time. thanks notion! stay free ^^
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16978199, 'n maand gelede"Please go online to save to Notion."
- Rated 3 out of 5by spiercy16, 'n maand geledeThe add-on works incredibly well, but I would really love to see "scraper" added in which would grab prices from e-commerce pages. It's a hassle to have to enter that kind of data in manually every time I save a product to my Notion wishlist.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Mathias, 2 maande geledeWorks well - 1 star less for privacy - If problem of "Please go online to save to Notion", maybe you should select a choice in "Add to" before to click "Save page".
- Rated 3 out of 5by Mike Ivars, 4 maande geledeIt's work fine, but I would like that it allow me save a full web page, not only their link.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16656272, 4 maande geledeCant clip any articles from news sites if they are behind a paywall, even though I am logged in and have access to those articles
- Rated 3 out of 5by DivideByZero, 5 maande geledeVery basic. Instead of clipping locally and sending it to Notion, it does the clipping on Notion's servers which mean that a lot of my websites that require authentication do not work. OneNote is much better in this regard. OneNote produces much nicer clippings too.
- Rated 5 out of 5by mico, 5 maande geledeat first, i installed this extension without much experience in Notion; now enough months have passed, and i realize a lot of my tasks are based on a webpage, and having to manually copy and paste that link to notion to keep it in mind as a task to do takes time; now i realize the full potential of this web clipper extension and i give thanks to Notion for it!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13591057, 6 maande geledeAppears to be unaware of Firefox Containers. To use the extension I have to log in to Notion from my default "non-container," which isn't how I want to use Notion.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Tommy, 10 maande geledeCannot be used if you use Container feature in Firefox. It will always be stuck in log-in no matter how much you try. Please do fix this. Thanks