- Rated 5 out of 5by Naglis, 'n maand geledeRan into issues reported in other recent reviews, however a quick uninstall and reinstall of an add-on solved the issue. I have no idea how that helped, but it works flawlessly for me for the last two years and I am happy about that.
Developer responseposted 'n maand geledeHi, Meta changed some css styles and that broke the redefinitions in this add-on. I released a fix earlier today, so the reinstall updated the extension for you.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Brian, 'n maand geledeHad the same issue as Olive. Seems that there was a new update today but the extension did not automatically update. Removing and re-adding the extension fixed it, now working great
- Rated 5 out of 5by Olive, 'n maand geledeWas working great until recently - for some reason the chat bubbles turned white, and the text is also white, so I cant read anything. Changing the settings/colors/preferences also doesnt do anything.
Edit: 24/10 - fixed, thanks to the dev for the quick updates, you've saved my eyeballs for many years!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14738129, 2 jaar geledeWorks flawlessly for me. I actually came on here to mention a new update has broken the addon, but it turns out my Firefox just hadn't updated to the latest version yet.
Great stuff! Saves my eyes every day!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Andreeeeeeeeeew, 2 jaar geledefrom some reason the addon stops working/breaks after few months of using it and i have to reinstall it
Developer responseposted 2 jaar geledeHi, this addon is changing the CSS of the page by overloading it it's CSS. This means that when Facebook changes something (name of CSS class usually), it breaks things. The major bugs I try to solve and release a new version with the fix as soon as possible.
You have to reinstall the addon because you don't have the new version installed. So you don't need to reinstall it every time, just check for updates and please be patient.
- Rated 5 out of 5by TheColdPrince, 3 jaar geledeI review it again and found out that they are not tracking us by seeing their source code. I'm glad that they are fast to respond to my messages.
Developer responseposted 3 jaar geledeHi, unfortunately there is nothing that I can do about the sluggishness of the site. It's a problem on facebook's side. If you turn off the addon, the sluggishness still remains.
Also, if you're worried about the security, I released the source code: https://github.com/Headary/messenger-dark-theme. It's a little messy code, but there's nothing that would track you.
Have a great day.