1. !*! Memory Fox will show a build up of memory handles in this release version. This issue has been corrected in the beta version for Injection Memory Fox 7.5.2
2. !*! Some have had a problem with Memory Fox restarting after closing browser session. It could be the Memory Fox preferences got somehow skewed so try the following.
Reset Memory Fox's restart preference try the following:
1. Make sure Memory Fox is not activated.
a. Deactivate Memory Fox - Browser Only
b. Deactivate Memory Fox - All Processes
2. Activate Memory Fox - All Processes
Wait for Memory Fox to be activated.
3. Deactivate Memory Fox - All Processes
Wait for Memory Fox to be deactivated.
4. Activate Memory Fox - Browser Only
Now try from Memory Fox's menu, item "Restart Browser".
Let me know by email: firstname.lastname@example.org if the problem persist.