- by Firefox user 14533279, 3 jaar geledeRated 1 out of 5Bei mir aktualisiert das AddOn die Einträge einige Zeit nach der Einrichtung nicht mehr. Im Kontextmenür (Reload live Bookmarks) fehlt dann auch der Eintrag. In den allgemeinen Einstellungen (Your livemarks) sind keine URLs mehr aufgeführt.
With me the AddOn does not update the entries some time after the setup any more. In the context menu (Reload live Bookmarks) also the entry is missing. In the general settings (Your livemarks) there are no more URLs listed.
- by Firefox user 14052886, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5After the latest update to Firefox removed Live Bookmarks I tried a few add-ons to add the functionality back to Firefox as it was something I found useful. This add-on is the best one I've tried. Its easy to set up and use.
- by Alex6, 3 jaar geledeRated 4 out of 5very convenient since the abandonment of RRS feed in native...
it just misses a small button to copy the address of the feed to the clipboard (if we use an external feed reader ...)
- by Joolee, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5At first, it was only bringing back a poor decision by Mozilla, badly. Now with the new version and read/unread markings, it improves on the removed functionality!
- by sean, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5quickly bringing back (another) feature that's been lost as Mozilla slowly transistions into a CRAP browser. (like seriously, what are they doing?! I'm considering moving to Chrome)
- by Firefox user 14497772, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5Functionality 9/10
I like that i can use ascii characters such as "█✓█" for the read feeds.
Features i want:
1) Changing the icon of the feed instead of default folder. (but i understand its not possible)
2) The already read feeds to be greyed out
3) The ability to hide specific feeds with an option like "Must not contain:"
- by Firefox user 14513776, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5Great addon that gives me back the rss-function that dissappeared in firefox 64! Now it even marks the read feeds, so it's perfect. Thanks a lot!