- by Firefox user 14063849, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5Firefox's Live Bookmarks rocks.
Now, Mozilla Foundation drops this feature :-(
Livemarks gives us exactly the same functionality with exactly the same user experience.
- by Nox Ferocia, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5Does what it says on the tin; returns RSS Feed headlines to toolbar folders.
Could be more sync friendly (say, autocheck a specific folder's urls for feeds?) but not an issue for me personally.
- by euphgeek, 3 jaar geledeRated 3 out of 5The only complaint I have about this add-on is that you can't sync the feeds across browsers. When you subscribe to the feed in one browser, it shows up as regular bookmarks in all other browsers. If you try to subscribe to the feed in one of the other browsers and delete the regular bookmarks folder, it shows up as regular bookmarks in the original browser.
- by Firefox user 14195634, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5Does exactly what Live Bookmarks used to, and even better! Thank you to the Developer for bringing, and improving, this beloved functionality back from the brink of oblivion.
- by Firefox user 14535819, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5Ein perfekter Ersatz für die ab Version 64 entfallenen "Dynamischen Lesezeichen" im Firefox.
Die Datei Firefox feeds backup.opml kann importiert werden.
- by The_Mick, 3 jaar geledeRated 3 out of 5Why do you have to Access Browsing History? I don't see that listed for Feedbro, Awesome RSS, or other often-downloaded RSS apps for Firefox.