- by Firefox user 14501193, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5Works great! Gives me the same functionality that FireFox decided wasn't worth maintaining. Thanks Tim and Tom for the quick turn around deploying this for us old school FireFox users.
- by Firefox user 14498396, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5Firefox dropped rss-support... I very often use rss feeds from several sites to stay up-to-date, so I was very disappointed about this. Luckily I found an article where someone pointed to this plug-in. Problem solved. Happy me :)
Thanks to the developers.
- by Laurent Grenet, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5What responsiveness of the developer!
The read / unread indicator is now available , less than 10 days after being requested, and, therefore, I give this extension 5 stars!
Like other reviewers, I would add star(s) to this extension if some read/unread indicator was available (as it was the case in reader integrated into FFx before rev 64)
- by Firefox user 14494845, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5This works good. Like others are saying though there needs to be a way to indicate if something has been read or not like the old firefox live bookmarks.
Edit: I just noticed the subscribe icon in the url bar. I've gotten used to not seeing what i've read already. This add on is amazing.
- by Firefox user 14492776, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5Please add the function to sync live bookmarks between computers and indications for read pages. I would give this add on a five star rating if so. Thanks.
-edit: updated review to 5-stars as promised since the requested features have been delivered. It's amazing how reliable the syncing works.