- by Firefox user 14052886, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5After the latest update to Firefox removed Live Bookmarks I tried a few add-ons to add the functionality back to Firefox as it was something I found useful. This add-on is the best one I've tried. Its easy to set up and use.
- by Joolee, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5At first, it was only bringing back a poor decision by Mozilla, badly. Now with the new version and read/unread markings, it improves on the removed functionality!
- by sean, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5quickly bringing back (another) feature that's been lost as Mozilla slowly transistions into a CRAP browser. (like seriously, what are they doing?! I'm considering moving to Chrome)
- by Firefox user 14497772, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5Functionality 9/10
I like that i can use ascii characters such as "█✓█" for the read feeds.
Features i want:
1) Changing the icon of the feed instead of default folder. (but i understand its not possible)
2) The already read feeds to be greyed out
3) The ability to hide specific feeds with an option like "Must not contain:"
- by Firefox user 14513776, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5Great addon that gives me back the rss-function that dissappeared in firefox 64! Now it even marks the read feeds, so it's perfect. Thanks a lot!
- by Firefox user 10437610, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5An excellent replacement for the buit-in livemarks lost in Firefox 64-0. Their use is as easy as they where and I think it provides an useful lost function.