- by Firefox user 13727573, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5This works great, but I have some observations/suggestions:
1) When I open all in new tabs, it also opens the home page (site URL) of the feed. Firefox's Live Bookmarks did not have this behaviour.
2) Under More Options, I just discovered today that I can set a custom symbol/emoji for the Unread and Read Status of a bookmark.
This feature should be highlighted in your description and in the changelog.
3) The default for the Read status is this, ✓, a black tick mark, which makes it quite hard to see at a glance.
I changed it to ✅ which I think looks much better. I think you should make it the default or at least suggest it as an option in the description of this addon.
4) When I changed the symbol for Read status, I had to Reload Live Bookmark, or restart Firefox for it to apply to all 10 feeds I have saved in a folder. Please apply the change instantly.
Thanks for this great addon!
It would be very helpful if you could add an option called Open All Unread in Tabs, above Open All in Tabs!
Right now I have to Open All in Tabs, remember the oldest unread tab name, find it, then Close Tabs to the Right to be left with the newest blog posts I have not opened before.
- by Firefox user 14063849, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5Firefox's Live Bookmarks rocks.
Now, Mozilla Foundation drops this feature :-(
Livemarks gives us exactly the same functionality with exactly the same user experience.
- by Nox Ferocia, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5Does what it says on the tin; returns RSS Feed headlines to toolbar folders.
Could be more sync friendly (say, autocheck a specific folder's urls for feeds?) but not an issue for me personally.
- by Firefox user 14195634, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5Does exactly what Live Bookmarks used to, and even better! Thank you to the Developer for bringing, and improving, this beloved functionality back from the brink of oblivion.
- by Firefox user 14535819, 3 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5Ein perfekter Ersatz für die ab Version 64 entfallenen "Dynamischen Lesezeichen" im Firefox.
Die Datei Firefox feeds backup.opml kann importiert werden.