- by lukecz81, 2 jaar geledeRated 3 out of 5EDIT: Dodatek jednak ma problemy - przy synchronizacji uszkadzają się dynamiczne zakłądki. W opcjach brak możliwości ich usunięcia - jest tylko opcja przypisania uszkodzonej zakładce folderu (po przypisaniu ta konkretna zakładka zaczyna działać)
Świetny dodatek. Po ostatnich zmianach miałem porzucić tą przeglądarkę bo tylko tu miałem dynamiczne zakładki ale narazie dzięki temu dodatkowi będę kontynuował używanie FF.
- by euphgeek, 3 jaar geledeRated 3 out of 5The only complaint I have about this add-on is that you can't sync the feeds across browsers. When you subscribe to the feed in one browser, it shows up as regular bookmarks in all other browsers. If you try to subscribe to the feed in one of the other browsers and delete the regular bookmarks folder, it shows up as regular bookmarks in the original browser.
- by The_Mick, 3 jaar geledeRated 3 out of 5Why do you have to Access Browsing History? I don't see that listed for Feedbro, Awesome RSS, or other often-downloaded RSS apps for Firefox.
- by dthfckr, 3 jaar geledeRated 3 out of 5good to have someone swinging away at keeping live bookmarks alive in firefox. so far, it looks the part, but there's one big problem.
the bandwidth + cpu overload for large numbers of feeds is the main issue. set it lower than once every 20 or 30 minutes and you'll regret it. tried 1 minute as an experiment, firefox locked up and i had to kill it in task manager. definitely needs an option to limit the number of threads that update concurrently and/or an automatic limiter that caps it at 4 or 5 threads at a time.
feedbro has such an option, but for those who are looking for simple pre-v64 dropdown menu style feeds, reader add-ons just don't cut it.
- by Firefox user 12955352, 3 jaar geledeRated 3 out of 5Most (severe) performance and stability issues of previous versions seem to be solved. It still seems to needlessly update all feeds after a restart (and possibly bad and too many feeds could still lead to issues, but I culled my feeds to a minimum so am unaware of such persisting issues).
Also the feeds flood the "recently bookmarked" list with entries that shouldn't be there (I only want to see **my bookmarks** there, not random news articles).
- by Firefox user 14491243, 3 jaar geledeRated 3 out of 5C'est une bonne extension mais dommage qu'il n'y ait plus d'icône grise et orange pour distinguer les liens visités et ceux qui ne le sont pas. À mon avis, il faut la rajouter.
It's a good add-on but it lacks the gray and orange icons that made it easy to distinguish between visited and not visited links. It should be added.
- by Firefox user 13497661, 3 jaar geledeRated 3 out of 5Works well for single machine use, but fails when syncing accross multiple machines. Only the main computer knows about the "live-ness" of the bookmark and while the synced machines will get a snapshot of the RSS Feed, they won't be able to update it. Apparently the Addon doesn't sync settings using Firefox Sync.
Developer responseposted 3 jaar geledeHello Mastacheata,
Thanks for the review, the latest version (version 1.8) now adds Firefox sync support. Normally, the livemarks should appear on the other instance too and should be listed under the add-on preferences. Can you please let us know if it works for you ?