- Rated 3 out of 5by mamide, 2 maande geledeBug with latest version of Firefox .... need update please !
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17342738, 'n jaar geledeworks fine, but broke a while ago for one of my streams and I have no clue why and how to fix it: http://feeds.nos.nl/nosnieuwsalgemeen
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13639852, 3 jaar geledeIt looks good but ... is not translated to Spanish :(
- Rated 3 out of 5by lukecz81, 4 jaar geledeEDIT: Dodatek jednak ma problemy - przy synchronizacji uszkadzają się dynamiczne zakłądki. W opcjach brak możliwości ich usunięcia - jest tylko opcja przypisania uszkodzonej zakładce folderu (po przypisaniu ta konkretna zakładka zaczyna działać)
Świetny dodatek. Po ostatnich zmianach miałem porzucić tą przeglądarkę bo tylko tu miałem dynamiczne zakładki ale narazie dzięki temu dodatkowi będę kontynuował używanie FF.
- Rated 3 out of 5by euphgeek, 4 jaar geledeThe only complaint I have about this add-on is that you can't sync the feeds across browsers. When you subscribe to the feed in one browser, it shows up as regular bookmarks in all other browsers. If you try to subscribe to the feed in one of the other browsers and delete the regular bookmarks folder, it shows up as regular bookmarks in the original browser.
- Rated 3 out of 5by The_Mick, 4 jaar geledeWhy do you have to Access Browsing History? I don't see that listed for Feedbro, Awesome RSS, or other often-downloaded RSS apps for Firefox.
Developer responseposted 4 jaar geledeThe read/unread prefix feature uses the history API to decide if some feed entry has been read (the URL has been visited)
- Rated 3 out of 5by saranix, 4 jaar geledeSo far it's doing what it said it would, but I can't access any of the options. Will give it a bit more time, hopefully it'll update or something.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14501626, 4 jaar geledeworks well, dislike having recently bookmarked being flooded though
- Rated 3 out of 5by dthfckr, 4 jaar geledegood to have someone swinging away at keeping live bookmarks alive in firefox. so far, it looks the part, but there's one big problem.
the bandwidth + cpu overload for large numbers of feeds is the main issue. set it lower than once every 20 or 30 minutes and you'll regret it. tried 1 minute as an experiment, firefox locked up and i had to kill it in task manager. definitely needs an option to limit the number of threads that update concurrently and/or an automatic limiter that caps it at 4 or 5 threads at a time.
feedbro has such an option, but for those who are looking for simple pre-v64 dropdown menu style feeds, reader add-ons just don't cut it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12955352, 4 jaar geledeMost (severe) performance and stability issues of previous versions seem to be solved. It still seems to needlessly update all feeds after a restart (and possibly bad and too many feeds could still lead to issues, but I culled my feeds to a minimum so am unaware of such persisting issues).
Also the feeds flood the "recently bookmarked" list with entries that shouldn't be there (I only want to see **my bookmarks** there, not random news articles).
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14497470, 4 jaar geledeDoes not behave the same across Mac and Linux platforms. Cannot use in present state. Has promise.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14491243, 4 jaar geledeC'est une bonne extension mais dommage qu'il n'y ait plus d'icône grise et orange pour distinguer les liens visités et ceux qui ne le sont pas. À mon avis, il faut la rajouter.
It's a good add-on but it lacks the gray and orange icons that made it easy to distinguish between visited and not visited links. It should be added.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13497661, 4 jaar geledeWorks well for single machine use, but fails when syncing accross multiple machines. Only the main computer knows about the "live-ness" of the bookmark and while the synced machines will get a snapshot of the RSS Feed, they won't be able to update it. Apparently the Addon doesn't sync settings using Firefox Sync.
Developer responseposted 4 jaar geledeHello Mastacheata,
Thanks for the review, the latest version (version 1.8) now adds Firefox sync support. Normally, the livemarks should appear on the other instance too and should be listed under the add-on preferences. Can you please let us know if it works for you ?