Om duisende beskikbare byvoegings te probeer, laai Mozilla Firefox af, 'n gratis en vinnige manier om deur die Web te blaai!Close
Welkom by Firefox Byvoegings.
Kies uit duisende ekstra funksies en style om Firefox nommerpas te maak.Close
Live Stream Notifier 3.5.0 Compatible with Firefox 57+
Never miss the stream of your favorite creator again with this extension. You will get notifications for updates and get quick access to them from the toolbar. Works with most major streaming services, including Twitch, YouTube and Mixer.
Aangaande dié byvoeging
- Sometimes you miss a notification, which is why you can access all streams ordered by status from a handy button in the toolbar.
- You can also know when the title changes, the stream goes offline or the broadcaster starts to redirect (host) to another stream or replays an older broadcast.
- The popup from the toolbar button also offers an explore tab, where you can find popular streams from multiple platforms.
- Filter the list of channels in the panel, because you follow every streamer in the world.
- A context menu on channels, that lets you jump to their chat or copy their URL with a custom pattern around it (defaults to just the URL).
- A channel manager that lets you easily add channels a user follows or mass-remove hundreds of channels at once.
- All notification types are individually disableable.
If the extension is running in an environment where Firefox supports parental controls it will hide mature content when possible.
Feedback and help
Full usage guides and a brief FAQ can be found in the Help section of the extension website.
For feedback and support by a human, there is a Mozilla Discourse thread or you can use one of the communication methods listed in the Contact section of the extension website. Feel free to contact me for feature suggestions, to ask about configuration tips, report issues or get trouble-shooting help.
Supported streaming platforms
- (DouyuTV is currently broken)
- livestream (new and old site)
Find a more detailed list on streamnotifier.ch/providers
- tabs: Decide if a notification needs to be shown, switch to already opened tabs of streams when opening them
- notifications: To show notifications when channel states change and when a channel is copied to the clipboard or an error occurs within the extension
- storage: To save the extension settings
- alarms: To update channel statuses regularly
- clipboardWrite: Copy channel URL in a predefined pattern to the clipboard, copy debugging information
- downloads: Export settings, channels and users
- https://www.googleapis.com/youtube/v3/*: Check the status of YouTube channels
- https://livestream.com/api/*: Check the status of livestream.com channels
- https://tmi.twitch.tv/*: Check the hosting status of Twitch channels
- http://www.ustream.tv/*: Add UStream channels by username
- http://*.api.channel.livestream.com/2.0/*: Check the status of old livestream channels
- https://www.majorleaguegaming.com/api/*: Check the status of MLG.tv channels
- https://streamapi.majorleaguegaming.com/service/streams/*: Get info of MLG.tv channels
This extension is available in English, French and German with partial support for Russian and Spanish (Mexico). To help with translating the extension, check out the "Developer's Comments" section below the reviews.
Check out the development channel at the bottom of the page for in-development versions with experimental features.
If you want sounds for you notifications and Firefox doesn't make a sound by default, you can use the Notification Sound extension to get a sound whenever a notification is displayed.
If you run into a bug, please either post in the discourse thread, send me an e-Mail to the support e-Mail or file an issue on GitHub.
- Feature Suggestion
Same as for Bugs.
To translate register on Transifex and add your translation to this project: https://www.transifex.com/freaktechnik/live-stream-notifier . See the CONTRIBUTING.md for more detailed instructions.
- Parental controls don’t work at the moment
- Keywords in titles now classify a stream as a rebroadcast, too
- Rewrote the refreshing system
- Import and export of channels, users and settings in options
- Fix some notifications showing when they shouldn’t have been
- Style updates
- Add russian translation
- Channel Manager:
- Auto add is disabled for the moment
- Fix being able to add items with an empty username
- Fix adding YouTube users
- Fix adding items after removing channels
- Fix adding UStream channels
- Loads a little faster
- Redirects are now consolidated into a single item
- Non-live channels can no longer be displayed as live
- When a channel is focused with the keyboard, <kbd><kbd>Ctrl</kbd> + <kbd>C</kbd></kbd> will copy it to the clipboard, like the context menu action
- Replaced context menu with a panel due to Firefox context menu support issues.
- Add a “Remove channel” context panel item
- Add title to channel tooltips
- Hyphenate stream titles (currently uses your browser display language)
This release is compatible with Firefox 57 and beyond.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Weergawe 3.5.0pre21