Rated 4,3 out of 5
4,3 Stars out of 5
- by riptide, 25 dae geledeRated 3 out of 5This addon works for most things. But recently I have had issues where I can't download or open attachments in Gmail.
I think that adding a whitelist where I can add domains this addon should ignore would make it even better.
- by Firefox user 12707782, 4 maande geledeRated 5 out of 5Ironic that Mozilla refuses to fix the bug that makes this extension necessary, yet says this extension is a security risk. Which is technically true, and is a bigger security risk than what their refusal to fix the bug is supposedly protecting us from. Note that the extension is not malicious, but does require access to rewrite data on all sites, and developer accounts being taken over or sold has been known to happen. So again, Mozilla, just fix the damn bug.
- by grahamperrin, 7 maande geledeRated 4 out of 5Does the job, thanks – tested with the PDF reports under https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/news/annual-self-assessment-reports-signatories-code-practice-disinformation-2019#block-views-39e10d54fad34071dca96fe7d7133f38
Four stars here.
Five stars to Display inline https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/display-inline/ for having a longer history and offering a support address.
- by Firefox user 15193828, 'n jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5yes! gets the job done
some websites send certain files with an "attachment" header and firefox shows a popup-dialog to "open with X or save file", even for files that firefox could display, like *.htm or *.jpg or *.pdf or *.mp3
here is a test page:
that behavior is desired in some cases, with large files or with actual "download links", but mostly its annoying and we just want to see the file ....
.... and find this addon to silently "rewrite" the disposition header. no more popup, just shut up and show me your bits!
- by Firefox user 12075274, 'n jaar geledeRated 1 out of 5Your plugin works maybe half the time. For example, this link doesn't work: (https://www.st.com/resource/en/datasheet/stusb4500.pdf). I tried this link with the "Always Preview" plugin and it worked fine.
- by Jens Bannmann, 2 jaar geledeRated 5 out of 5Works great in Firefox 63.0.3!
I only wish I could selectively enable/disable it via a toolbar button and/or a configurable whitelist and blacklist of host names. Workaround: go to about:addons and disable/enable the extension, this takes effect immediately.
- by Artem S. Tashkinov, 2 jaar geledeRated 4 out of 5Works great however it would be great if it had a text field where I could enter the websites I don't want to be mangled by this add-on.
One site, one line.
Subdomains will have to be matched too, e.g.
domain.com should also match one.domain.com and two.domain.com
A "Save" button would be nice, so that Firefox wouldn't save the contents of this field on every key press.
- by Firefox user 12646031, 2 jaar geledeRated 3 out of 5I have a problem to download attachments on Gmail. When I click on individual download arrow nothing happens. Only works if I click on all files download arrow. Can you fix it? Thanks a lot!