- Rated 4 out of 5by edonline, 4 jaar geledeSeems to be having problems finding results in Bing Images - not hits, just a character screen
- Rated 4 out of 5by Akser, 5 jaar geledeХорошо, НО не хватает возможности менять местами в списке по приоритету перетаскиванием...
Developer responseposted 5 jaar geledeIf I understand you correctly (through Google Translate) you want to be able to sort the search engines. This is on the todo: https://github.com/Brawl345/Image-Reverse-Search-WebExtension/issues/17
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 5864827, 5 jaar geledehow to add ascii2d?
Developer responseposted 5 jaar geledeThis website seems to use POST requests, which are not supported (yet). https://github.com/Brawl345/Image-Reverse-Search-WebExtension/issues/13
- Rated 4 out of 5by fireattack, 6 jaar geledeDon't know if possible with WebExt.
But that will be great to have (so you can even search local files).
Developer responseposted 6 jaar geledeIt's on the TODO: https://github.com/Brawl345/Image-Reverse-Search-WebExtension/issues/13
- Rated 4 out of 5by Cyberdrake, 6 jaar geledeSo, this extension is pretty cool! There are a couple recommendations I have though that I think would make this the best extension for image search you could possibly download.
1. Add SauceNAO
2. Add IQDB
3. Also, allow listing more than one search engine in the context menu when right clicking. So for example, if you right click, you're not limited to one search engine, you can select from several.
4. Rename the extension to Image Reverse Search (having correct capitalization makes it look much more professional)!
If the dev could do that, it'd be one hell of an extension! Keep it up!
Developer responseposted 6 jaar geledeThank you for your review! v2.1.2 is undergoing review and fixes the title and adds SauceNAO and IQDB.
To answer point 3: I'll see what I can do, it's on my todo!
UPDATE: You can now choose more than one search engine!