Om duisende beskikbare byvoegings te probeer, laai Mozilla Firefox af, 'n gratis en vinnige manier om deur die Web te blaai!Close
Welkom by Firefox Byvoegings.
Kies uit duisende ekstra funksies en style om Firefox nommerpas te maak.Close
Aangaande dié byvoeging
But, "site block feature" is discontinued.
Then I developed this addon instead of "site block feature".
How to specify the blocked sites are as follows.
- Open Addon manager
- Press "Option" button on "Hide Unwanted Results of Google Search"
- Press "Settings" button to open panel.
- Type a URL that you want to hide, then press "Add" button.
- Press "OK" to Apply and close panel.
- Use Google Search as normal
- Right click on a link that you don't want to see.
- Choose "Add this site to Hide Results" <--- new in version 1.2
URL accepts the regular expressions. (In regular expressions, combination "period" and "asterisk"
.*matches anything (aka wildcard). sample:
You can get more details about regular expressions as follows.
Since version 1.2:
Context menu is supported.
From the context menu that appears when you right-click a link in the search result, you can add a site to hide from the search results.
Added site that will become effective from the next search.
Since version 1.4:
Microsoft Bing Search is supported.
Since version 1.5:
Export and Import site data is supported.
Indicator on results page is supported.
Disable/Enable temporary on results page is supported.
- Support Bing search --> supported in version 1.4
- Support Firefox Sync to share sites data with other PC
- Support Import/Export sites data --> supported in version 1.5
- Support Google Image Search
- Support Yahoo Search
- Support multiple language UI
- Indicator for hidden sites --> supported in version 1.5
- Switch Enable/Disable on results page --> supported in version 1.5
[Tips for add lots of sites]
Currently, this addon do not support Import feature.
But you can add lots of sites by hand as follows.
- Prepare sites data
- maybe you can export blocked sites from Google
- remove protocol(http://, https://) from url
- append ".*" (wildcard) to url
- concatinate all sites into one line with space separator
- Open about:config
- locate config "extensions.jid0-TpZJ4wPImlT1zIqfw58bD9vOeWQ@jetpack.unwantedSites"
- paste or append sites data
[Important Information for you]
Update this addon was suspended because Mozilla Add-on Builder has problem.
[Important Information for you] UPDATE
Mozilla Add-on Builder service was gone. I switched development environment to Addon SDK on PC. and I submited version 1.5, but it was rejected by AMO reviewer.
After that, I don't have long enough spare time to maintain this addon.
I'm sorry for inconvenience.
Important Information: 2016/03/16
Mozilla is changing a lot of things about add-on development again. So this addon might be stop working in the future.
"The Future of Developing Firefox Add-ons | Mozilla Add-ons Blog"
"Add-ons/developer/communication - MozillaWiki - Upcoming Changes in Add-on Development"https://wiki.mozilla.org/Add-ons/developer/communication#Upcoming_Changes_in_Add-on_Development
Critical Known Issue 2016/03/17
This addon has critical known issue about "Manage unwanted result sites" due to updated data grid module "jqgird". The issue is lost your 16+ sitelist when save(press OK button) on "Manage unwanted result sites".
I would like to fix this issue. But Mozilla is changing a lot of add-on development, especially add-on build environment. So it is difficult to update this addon soon.
Meanwhile, USE Export/Edit manually/Import instead "Manage unwanted result sites".
I am truly sorry for your inconvenience.
Fixed this critical issue on version 1.7.0