Om duisende beskikbare byvoegings te probeer, laai Mozilla Firefox af, 'n gratis en vinnige manier om deur die Web te blaai!Close
Welkom by Firefox Byvoegings.
Kies uit duisende ekstra funksies en style om Firefox nommerpas te maak.Close
GlassMyFox 1.3.7 No Restart
Glass your Firefox gui with GlassMyFox (only possible on Windows 7 and Vista when AeroGlass is enabled). See instructions inside add-on description how to enable Glass on Windows 8.
Aangaande dié byvoeging
AeroGlass must be enabled in Windows 7/Vista!
Many menus, toolbars and windows are transparent but transparency is not possible everywhere.
- enable/disable Glass effects
- enable/disable Glass effects and use custom tabs
- enable/disable Glass effects and use "GMF tabs"
- enable/disable Glass effects and use alt. tabs
- enable/disable dropdownmenu black/white text colors/shadows
- enable/disable toolbar black/white text colors/shadows
- enable/disable white tab text
- enable/disable higher tabs
- enable/disable combined favicon/closebutton
- enable/disable white toolbar buttons
- enable/disable menu seperator
- enable/disable higher bookmarks toolbar
- Use "Glass with custom tabs", if tab background is being altered by another extension.
- Sometimes Windows doesn't allow dropdown menus to be transparent after installation. To solve this Firefox has to be restarted. Its not a bug of this extension, but how Windows renders "Glass" areas.
Transparent "New Tab"/"about:blank"/"about:newtab"
The "Stylish"-extension has to be installed and enabled (no need to setup there anything), because GMF uses its feature to make those pages transparent.
This addon only works on Windows 7 and Windows Vista, so don't try it on other OSs, it won't work.
Windows 8.x does not offer AeroGlass by default, but Aero Glass for Windows 8.x can restore old window transparency.
Interested in "Glass" for your favorite mail client? If yes, GlassMyBird may be something for you.
Add-on Compatibility Reporter
If you have any problems, please contact me via email (provided inside my profile) or go to the support forum. Wrong bugreports via "Add-on compatibility Reporter" extension without any comments or bugdescription are not helpful to anyone.
This add-on only works on Windows 7 and Vista with AeroGlass enabled!
Windows XP and Windows 8 do not offer AeroGlass by default, but Aero Glass for Win8 can at least restore window transparency on Windows 8.x.
[fix] custom text color settings did not get applied correctly
[fix] text color settings affected toolbar button icons
[new] 'glass' settings for panel popup menus
[change] support for "The Fox, only better" add-on
[change] transparency for popup menus inside bookmarks buttons menu popup
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Weergawe 1.3.8beta3: