Om duisende beskikbare byvoegings te probeer, laai Mozilla Firefox af, 'n gratis en vinnige manier om deur die Web te blaai!Close
Welkom by Firefox Byvoegings.
Kies uit duisende ekstra funksies en style om Firefox nommerpas te maak.Close
Aangaande dié byvoeging
It was inspired by Form Saver, which unfortunately does not work since Firefox 4.x. While Formlet is completly new and independent extension, the basic idea has been preserved - forms data is saved as autofilling bookmarklets.
Why another form filler?
At Mozilla Addons you can find plenty of form fillers (eg, Autofill Forms, AutoFormer etc). But personally I liked the simplicity of Form Saver, which was saving form data to a simple bookmark. It is sufficient for form testing and does not require complicated configuration. What's more - bookmarklets created in this way will work also in other browsers!
How it works
- Fill out a form.
- Right click on it and select "Save form with Formlet" from context menu
- Select form options and confirm bookmark creation
- Find bookmark and click it
- Bookmark will fill the form with saved data.
- Show dialog with options while saving
- Show bookmarks dialog while saving