Om duisende beskikbare byvoegings te probeer, laai Mozilla Firefox af, 'n gratis en vinnige manier om deur die Web te blaai!Close
Welkom by Firefox Byvoegings.
Kies uit duisende ekstra funksies en style om Firefox nommerpas te maak.Close
Aangaande dié byvoeging
In its default configuration, it makes the following changes:
- Increases the number of displayed download items to 10 instead of 3
- Reduces the height of non-active download entries (in both the panel and the Library view)
- Makes Ctrl+J toggle the panel rather than load the Library
- Changes the time remaining format to "12:42" instead of "12 minutes, 42 seconds"
- Rearranges the status line in the panel to include the download speed
It can also:
- Change "Show all downloads" to open in a tab or in a small dedicated window
- Sort the panel to show active downloads first
- Disable the big green alert arrow that shows when starting and stopping downloads
- Alter the action button hover styles to only show when the button itself (rather than the whole row) is being hovered (or, alternately, to not show at all)
- Hide the action buttons in the Library/tab/window display
- Alter the panel style to have a white background and square corners
- Limit the height or set the width of the panel (using CSS lengths, e.g. "600px")
I threw this together for personal use, so the two style changes have only been tested on XP with Windows Classic. If they look bad on your OS/theme combo, leave them turned off.