Om duisende beskikbare byvoegings te probeer, laai Mozilla Firefox af, 'n gratis en vinnige manier om deur die Web te blaai!Close
Welkom by Firefox Byvoegings.
Kies uit duisende ekstra funksies en style om Firefox nommerpas te maak.Close
Great addon, but not working in FF 44.0. Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Hey Girish Sharma, can you fix it to works in FF 44.0? Thanks a lot and congrats for support this addon in so many years! :DThis user has a previous review of this add-on.
Could just be me but... Rated 2 out of 5 stars
Found this one utterly bewildering- so i don't know whether there was some conflict with another add-on, or if i just don't know how to use it.
Certainly the announcement that a side pane would present to left of "every image" [image- what image? on a web-site???] was optimistic. I never found any evidence on any toolbar or menu that this add-on even installed. And the mysterious usage advice never mentions how to add ones own images, which cripples its value right there.
All of the how-to-use advice is clumsy, terse, and cryptic.
This one needs to be taken back to the drawing board.
Its definetly you!
As a whole, I found your review really amusing. Had a nice laugh :D
* The name of the addon and the summary shouts out the word "standalone image" - If you do not know what it is, I wonder why you installed the addon and what were your expectations.
* The images clearly show what the addon does and how the UI look like. May be you missed them?
* The point of this addon is to do away with any external UI. "Simple and down to the point!" as pointed by another reviewer.
Now maybe I need some minor language change, but would love to hear back from you first.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Simple and down to the point! Rated 5 out of 5 stars
I really like your tool since it allows me to work a lot better with transparent images.
One little thing I think would be very nice to have is also the ability to customize the original white background of the picture itself.
In the original firefox settings the background is black and if the image has transparency it will be rendered white. I would like to able to change this background which has been completly disabled by your plugin.
But besides that this plugin is great and does what it says.
OK + Suggest feature. Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Hi Guy! Fully working in my XP with FF 21.0. Very usefull.
I now you are busy with diferent proyects, but if i don't disturb let me tell you some suggestions:
• I will like to see an option to disable the animations. As you said, it bring the user a new streamline experience. And you you do it right. As a deskmoding lover, i love those features, but very often in mi slow PC, i have to disable them, cuz, or it slow down my pc a little bit more those seconds, and/or they don't show smothly.
• I happened that you could add interactive checkerboard background. When i said interactive i mean that the user can change their color and brightness. Imagine a WHITE and TRANSPARENT checkerboard, so, when the user chose "the checkerboard" button in the toolbar, appears a checkerboard between the background color and the image rendered. At this point the user can changue background that is showed in the transparent areas of the checkerboard, and a slider to changue the checkerboard opacity. So that way the user can build diferent checkerboards.
• A "disquete gliph style icon" to save the image will the great too.
• An option to make the toolbar less width. In my 1024x768 is too big. (But don't changue one size by other, just put an option)
• And when i use the default FF zoom by pressing CTRL + WHELL UP/DOWN, the toolbar size change too. It need a fix to make it static.
• Talking about zoom, i tried "ImgViewerPlus" (here in AMO). It puts a toolbar (with zoom funtionality) in the same place of your toolbar. Is there any chace to make both "compatible", or by implementing their functions in your own add-on?
Well, just ideas... it's ok as it is anyway. you know. Mmmm, nothing more.
P.D.: ah, i almost forget, i love the FF developer tools skin. Yeah, the same that you mimic in some of your add-ons. You have good taste. Why you don't implement it in your add-on that don't have it?
(Forgive my bad english, i tryied my best)
Excellent Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Quick, light, simple in use, does what it says, no side effects. Easily accessible when needed, not disturbing when not needed. Very ergonomic and complete functionalities.
The only thing I'd like to see improved is the animation, which makes me wait for the side bar to appear every time (albeit one second) and can be a bit distracting. Maybe a slide-in from the left would be better than a twist-in from the corner. For the more casual user, however, this poses no problem at all.
Worth 5 full stars. Thanks.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Very useful for designer, web-master, .png viewer!