Om duisende beskikbare byvoegings te probeer, laai Mozilla Firefox af, 'n gratis en vinnige manier om deur die Web te blaai!Close
Welkom by Firefox Byvoegings.
Kies uit duisende ekstra funksies en style om Firefox nommerpas te maak.Close
Custom Standalone Image Backgrounds 0.5.1-signed.1-signed No Restart
deur Girish Sharma
This add-on renders the standalone image in Firefox with a background color of your choice, which means that you can render it on either a transparent background, a red one, or any color that you like the most.
Aangaande dié byvoeging
Three presets are included by default, which cannot be deleted : Default dark color, White and Grey.
- Add any custom background preset using the following two methods:
- Click the + icon in the pane left to the image and enter any Color, Gradient or image url in the input box that follows.
- Click on the Picker icon below the + icon, and click on any pixel from the image to choose that color.
- Delete any background preset (except the 3 defaults) by clicking it with the middle moue button.
Some points to note:
- Adding a preset means that the current tab immediately switches to it, while other images will retain their backgrounds. Any new image tab will have this color as the background.
- Deleting any preset will change the background color of all the images to the latest one.
This add-on is a real life implementation of the awesome mockups by Stephen Horlander : https://people.mozilla.com/~shorlander/files/stand-alone-image/stand-alone-image-01.html with, of-course, some additional sugar.
- Not holding references to content documents from chrome code
- Added a color picker to pick a new preset for the background of the image
- While pane is pinned, the pane does not overlap the image