- by McJoo, 2 ure geledeRated 5 out of 5How do I use this add on? for example https://www.law360.com/articles/1448816/tobacco-tax-dodger-gets-14-mos-for-laundering-3-8m
I don't know what I'm supposed to do???
sorry, also couldn't find where I can ask question about add on either..
- by jm, 7 dae geledeRated 5 out of 5You should be congratulated for making this extension! It allows me to access the New York Times articles without the pesky paywall, thank you for making it, it's great! 5 stars all the way.
- by Firefox user 17050021, 8 dae geledeRated 5 out of 5Previously had issues getting through the Bloomberg paywall and it turned out to be the no. 1 culprit of bad reviews, user error.
It does, in fact, work with Bloomberg. There's another add-on with this same name minus the word clean at the end that fails to get through that paywall. I'm going to double check sometime tomorrow that this still happens on my system.
Anyways, thanks for your response and thanks for the add-on. Much appreciated.
- by NullPointer, 20 dae geledeRated 5 out of 5Great addon, have been using it for a few months on Firefox Nightly for Android. One issue that appeared a couple of weeks ago is that Financial Times stopped working for me on Android, even though I see "ON-" indicator. Tried in private mode with this extension only: same result.
- by Firefox user 17210797, 24 dae geledeRated 5 out of 5To the developer:
Excellent extension but one recent problem.
Your extension does NOT open USA TODAY 'FOR SUBSCRIBER' stories on my LAPTOP as it did up until 2 weeks ago.
Please look into this problem.