- by Supernova, 8 ure geledeRated 5 out of 5I love this extension. Developer is awesome. just have a question on how do i stay signed in for medium.com or any other websites for that matter so that i can get personalized experience. Thank you, in advance. :)
- by jaybeeayyy, 13 dae geledeRated 5 out of 5Absolutely incredible extension that works flawlessly for me. I think I recommend this to just about everyone that complains about paywalls and they get all excited until I see their eyes glaze over when I mention it's on Firefox.
Reasons why I love this extension:
1.) It works very well and does what it is supposed to do.
2.) Simple, no frills, no sign ups or pop ups, no begging for crypto donations. Click and go.
3.) Dev is active, which is pretty incredible. Responding to comments and reviews and updating as things need it? For FREE?? And it's to get people equal access to all the news and stuff that they could ever need??? "Hello, God? Did you lose an angel?"
- by Gerard, 16 dae geledeRated 5 out of 5Excellent add on. Greatly appreciated. Updated to latest version on Firefox nightly on Android app.
Unfortunately Irish times seems to still be paywalling, but that might be fixable? I've checked GitLab, and followed all the instructions, but still getting paywall? I've accepted all new permissions, etc too. Thanks again 😊
- by Firefox user 15928601, 20 dae geledeRated 5 out of 5This extension has worked pretty well and flawless for me, but after the last update I can't stay signed in on medium.com when this is on. I turned off every other extension that could cause issues but then realized the issue is instantly fixed when I disable this one. Other than this one site, its a pretty great extension.
- by Hinge, 'n maand geledeRated 5 out of 5TERRIFIC add-on, does just what it says it does! And I love the notice recommending paying for a subscription — I prefer to pay for print media, but I can't subscribe to every newspaper in the world!
To that end, I noticed recent reviews have mentioned a fix for WSJ. I wondered if there might be a similar fix for Bloomberg? After the first few paragraphs I can no longer see the article. Thanks for everything!
- by Firefox user 14404509, 'n maand geledeRated 5 out of 5Downloaded it after getting too frustrated with trying to change the HTMLpaywall on all these sites. I have college work to finish but I can't be bothered to pay for every single subscription for a reference I'll use one time. Refreshed The Times and I'm finally able to read the article with no problem.
This is a must have extension for any college student.