Rated 5 out of 5by Nikita, 4 maande gelede
I've been using this for a while, I love the add-on but it doesn't work on all sites, like WSJ:
Can't read it.
Can't read it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by juankestein, 5 ure geledeDon't have to worry about paywalls ever again, this thing supports like 500 websites and I only need it for 2 or 3, occasionally.
Only complaint is constant permission notifications but I enabled auto-updates for this extension, hopefully Firefox stops asking me.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12609559, 16 dae geledeCan you add Substack so I can read TVShowsOnDVD round-ups without subscribing?
Check this facebook post for more info:
- Rated 5 out of 5by user39408171, 'n maand geledeAnother review incorrectly said that support for this will be removed in Manifest V3. That is only for Chrome. This will continue working in Firefox: https://www.xda-developers.com/mozilla-firefox-manifest-v3-adoption/
- Rated 4 out of 5by jukbee, 'n maand geledeUsed this on kiwi browser on Android. But...
Manifest version 2 is deprecated, and support will be removed in 2023. See https://developer.chrome.com/blog/mv2-transition/ for more details.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17409543, 'n maand geledeIf I could only keep two add ons it would be Bypass Paywalls Clean and Ublock Origin. If you access the options menu you can choose which news sites to bypass. I just made sure everything had a checkmark next to it and use it for all available websites. Other than Substack, this has worked for every news source I've tried, including hard paywalls like the Financial Times. Seriously underrated most people complaining about it probably don't have it configured properly.
Pro tip: if you use a fork for the mobile browser such as Mull you can add this to an extension collection and then use it for your phone.