- by jm, 3 dae geledeRated 5 out of 5You should be congratulated for making this extension! It allows me to access the New York Times articles without the pesky paywall, thank you for making it, it's great! 5 stars all the way.
- by Firefox user 17050021, 4 dae geledeRated 5 out of 5Previously had issues getting through the Bloomberg paywall and it turned out to be the no. 1 culprit of bad reviews, user error.
It does, in fact, work with Bloomberg. There's another add-on with this same name minus the word clean at the end that fails to get through that paywall. I'm going to double check sometime tomorrow that this still happens on my system.
Anyways, thanks for your response and thanks for the add-on. Much appreciated.
- by Firefox user 17235406, 6 dae geledeRated 2 out of 5Worked okay, but it kept me from logging into the job search/review site Glassdoor? Not sure why. It wouldn't accept my password or let me change my password.
Wish there was an option to disable for a site so I could have kept the add on, but, alas, I need to job search.
- by Firefox user 14174201, 12 dae geledeRated 2 out of 5This worked for a while, but after some time it stopped closing when updated, or closing at all without it being done manually. As it requires frequent updating, that gets to be a pain in short order. When you click a "Close" button, the thing should close, that's all there is to it.
- by NullPointer, 16 dae geledeRated 5 out of 5Great addon, have been using it for a few months on Firefox Nightly for Android. One issue that appeared a couple of weeks ago is that Financial Times stopped working for me on Android, even though I see "ON-" indicator. Tried in private mode with this extension only: same result.
- by Firefox user 17210797, 20 dae geledeRated 5 out of 5To the developer:
Excellent extension but one recent problem.
Your extension does NOT open USA TODAY 'FOR SUBSCRIBER' stories on my LAPTOP as it did up until 2 weeks ago.
Please look into this problem.
- by JackH429, 'n maand geledeRated 3 out of 5Works very well, but updating permissions almost daily is tedious and annoying.