Para experimentar os milhares de complementos disponíveis aqui, baixe o Mozilla Firefox, uma maneira rápida e gratuita de navegar na Web!Fechar
Bem-vindo aos Complementos para o Firefox.
Escolha entre milhares de recursos extras e estilos para tornar o Firefox só seu.Fechar
Sobre esse complemento
The patch extends Firefox API and overrides some of the methods to support multitab selection (e.g. drag and drop). However this addon implements only the parts of the patch that won't mess with Firefox internals too much. Currently it features:
- Ctrl + Left mouse button to toggle selection.
- Shift + Left mouse button to select range of tabs.
- Left mouse button to deselect.
This addon is supposed for extension developers that needs multiple tab selection feature. Since it is based on the patch from bug 566510 (which was almost merged) there is chance that their addons will be forward compatible. Also two addons implementing their own multiselect feature are mutually incompatible.
Other extensions based on this addon:
To extend Firefox API, the XBL inheritance was used.
Tab border image updated to the current one and blue glow was replaced with black outline, as it looks better.
Possibly better support for Linux and Mac CSS-wise.
* 68ef2ce (tag: v0.12.4) Milestone: v0.12.4
* 81095e3 Minor: build batch now also uses exclude file list
* 2f4e102 Change: stylesheets branched for each major desktop OS.
* 9e850fc Change: updating tab border image shape to the current one and color to black
* 6a16bf1 Merge branch 'issues/1-proxy'. Fixes #1.
* fa0701e New: added compatibility.js to handle some hacks for other addons; TabMixPlus hacks included here
* 111bd8f Change: tabmixplus's XBL proxy moved to different folder.
* 2d47d72 Change: compatibility binding for tabmixplus renamed.
* b31c2e0 Change: the tabmixplus binding proxy is overridden with binding from this addon.
* c6ff6d8 New: added override instruction for TabMixPlus XBL proxy file
* 2477576 Minor: XBL file was missing XML declaration.
* ca431fd Minor: fixed markdown list in readme