Download Mozilla Firefox, een snelle, gratis manier om op het Web te surfen, om de duizenden hier beschikbare add-ons te proberen!Sluiten
Welkom bij Firefox Add-ons.
Maak een keuze uit duizenden extra functies en stijlen om Firefox van uzelf te maken.Sluiten
Over deze add-on
- Open the search engine dialog without using the search bar
- Access the search engine menu by clicking on the panel button (can be changed in the settings restore the old behaviour where the dialog was shown directly)
- Panel button highlighting when new search engines are available (can be disabled)
As you may have heard JetPack- and legacy-based extensions will very likely stop working with Firefox 57 and while updating this extension may be possible (if Mozilla implements the required functionality in time), I do not see any good reason to do so anymore:
- The search settings are now easily reachable through the application preferences.
- It is now easy to add engines by right-clicking any search field and selecting the corresponding menu item.
- How often do you change your default search engine? (be honest)
For a while I simply kept this extension around in maintenance-only mode because it was easy to do so. That will now change, so unless somebody writes a comment stating a very use-case they have for keeping it around, I will simply let it rest in peace – so that it may one day suddenly vanish, with life going on as usual.
Interested in adding a translation? Please download this file, follow the instructions and send an e-mail to email@example.com with the translated file! Thank you!
Currently this add-on has been translated into the following languages:
- English (en-US)
- German (de-DE)
If you are using an older version of Firefox (version 37 or older), please stick with version 1.2.1 of this add-on which supports all Firefox version between 24 and 33.