Download Mozilla Firefox, een snelle, gratis manier om op het Web te surfen, om de duizenden hier beschikbare add-ons te proberen!Sluiten
Welkom bij Firefox Add-ons.
Kies uit duizenden extra functies en stijlen om Firefox van u te maken.Sluiten
Over deze add-on
It was inspired by Form Saver, which unfortunately does not work since Firefox 4.x. While Formlet is completly new and independent extension, the basic idea has been preserved - forms data is saved as autofilling bookmarklets.
Why another form filler?
At Mozilla Addons you can find plenty of form fillers (eg, Autofill Forms, AutoFormer etc). But personally I liked the simplicity of Form Saver, which was saving form data to a simple bookmark. It is sufficient for form testing and does not require complicated configuration. What's more - bookmarklets created in this way will work also in other browsers!
How it works
- Fill out a form.
- Right click on it and select "Save form with Formlet" from context menu
- Select form options and confirm bookmark creation
- Find bookmark and click it
- Bookmark will fill the form with saved data.
- Show dialog with options while saving
- Show bookmarks dialog while saving