Download Mozilla Firefox, een snelle, gratis manier om op het Web te surfen, om de duizenden hier beschikbare add-ons te proberen!Sluiten
Welkom bij Firefox Add-ons.
Kies uit duizenden extra functies en stijlen om Firefox van u te maken.Sluiten
Custom Standalone Image Backgrounds 0.5.1-signed.1-signed Geen herstart
door Girish Sharma
This add-on renders the standalone image in Firefox with a background color of your choice, which means that you can render it on either a transparent background, a red one, or any color that you like the most.
Over deze add-on
Three presets are included by default, which cannot be deleted : Default dark color, White and Grey.
- Add any custom background preset using the following two methods:
- Click the + icon in the pane left to the image and enter any Color, Gradient or image url in the input box that follows.
- Click on the Picker icon below the + icon, and click on any pixel from the image to choose that color.
- Delete any background preset (except the 3 defaults) by clicking it with the middle moue button.
Some points to note:
- Adding a preset means that the current tab immediately switches to it, while other images will retain their backgrounds. Any new image tab will have this color as the background.
- Deleting any preset will change the background color of all the images to the latest one.
This add-on is a real life implementation of the awesome mockups by Stephen Horlander : https://people.mozilla.com/~shorlander/files/stand-alone-image/stand-alone-image-01.html with, of-course, some additional sugar.
- Not holding references to content documents from chrome code
- Added a color picker to pick a new preset for the background of the image
- While pane is pinned, the pane does not overlap the image