Fai attenzione alle vecchie versioni!
Queste versioni sono visualizzate solo per scopo di test e archivio. Dovresti sempre utilizzare l’ultima versione di un componente aggiuntivo.
* Issue #109: Thunderbird 52.0 compatibility
* Better handling of 400 and 403 errors. This may fix 400/invalid_grant errors caused by having too many active refresh tokens.
* Refactored to avoid a possible race condition in Thunderbird 45 or later when loading this and other add-ons (notably Contact Photos)
Bug fixes merged from development version:
* Issue #97: Attempt to mitigate some 403 errors caused by slight differences in the e-mail used to setup the AB and to authenticate by using 'default' in requests to fetch the group and contact lists.
* Issue #98: Drag and drop does not clear the GoogleID when copying contact to a new AB
Added several new localizations courtesy of the following translators:
Andreas Nowack - de
Sebastian Zartner - de
Bert Visser - nl
markh van BabelZilla.org - nl
devezas - pt-PT
Peter Klofutar - sl-SI
Mikael Hiort af Ornäs - sv-SE
http://t.qq.com/HeartBlade - zh-CN
* Multiple new contacts are pushed the same photo
* Delete confirmation threshold pops up on every sync if set to 0 in the preferences
* Fixed some first sync merge issues
* Fixed read-only and write-only issues
* Photo downloads were not working in read-only mode
* Fixed an issue causing new address books created with the account wizard to be in all lowercase
* Fix: Read-only mode was not applying updates from Google
* Fix: The account setup wizard sync direction was not saved properly
* Throttled photo downloads to prevent 503 errors/missing photos
* Fixed the Find All Groups button
* Fix for a bug where the expired token authentication window would not automatically close.
* Added validation to prevent duplicate login errors
* Updated authentication to no longer require a redirect to localhost. That method didn't work in a web server or other application was listening on port 80.
* Fix: Next button in new account wizard with new account not always disabled
* Fix: AB not displayed in new account dialog after having its synced username cleared
* Added the cs locale courtesy of Michal Stanke
* Added the es-ES locale courtesy of Scooter
* Added the it locale courtesy of Leopoldo Saggin
* Switches authentication to OAuth2 since the ClientLogin method that previous versions used will be discontinued
* Adds additional throttling to prevent 503 errors when uploading many contacts and/or contact photos
* Workaround to avoid incorrectly deleting or adding contacts when Google's API changes the capitalization of contact IDs. This could cause prompts asking for permission to delete large numbers of contacts, or could create many duplicate contacts.
* Minor updates to the it and nl locales.
* Added a hidden preference to disable selecting the first contact after dragging and dropping contacts (go to Config Editor and type selectFirstCardAfterDrop and toggle the value)
* UI changes for Postbox
* New Italian translation thanks to Leopoldo Saggin and ZaZy
* Significantly improved merge on first sync
* New anniversaries in TB not synchronized correctly
* Access keys for some textboxes in the Preferences dialog didn't work correctly
* Fix for a warning in the log when a contact was removed
* New account wizard
* First sync now merges with existing contacts
* Anniversary field
* Better error handling
* Postal address sync enabled by default
* Log rotation
* Customizable request throttling to mitigate 503 errors
* Much more, see: http://www.pirules.org/blog/?p=415
* Fix for Thunderbird 24
* Fixes editing of contacts with photos synchronized or imported by gContactSync.
* Updates the max supported versions of Thunderbird and Seamonkey to the current development version after testing.
* Fixes a bug with the "Enable logging" preference
* Fixes a bug with synchronizing only contacts (no groups)
* Minor updates to support TB 5.0
* Minor bug fixes
* Phonetic names are now synchronized
* Fixed a bug in the Accounts dialog after saving changes
* Fixed a bug where the menu would not always be hidden if the enable menu preference was unchecked.
* Added the cs locale courtesy of Michal Stanke (fixed in 0.3.2)
* Added the de locale courtesy of Sebastian Zartner (fixed in 0.3.2)
Changes in 0.3:
* More fields synchronized (relationships/people, birthdays, photos, etc.)
* Viewing a contact in Thunderbird now shows the lists/groups it is in
* Contacts can be synchronized from the main Thunderbird window
* New accounts dialog
- Easier to customize how each address book is synchronized
- Address books can be synchronized with a specific group, all contacts, or all contacts and all groups
* Support for Postbox
* Limited support for importing contacts from various sources, including Facebook, MySpace, Plaxo, and Twitter
* Your contacts are automatically backed up
* gContactSync asks for your permission before deleting 5 or more contacts (by default).