This add-on is intended to assign a shortcut key to the "search tool" available in the Google search results.
It will be able to perform tasks such as Refine Your Results by keyboard.
In version 1, Supports the keyboard shortcut for "On / Off of search tools" and "filtering by time".
In version 1.1, Support Set focus back to keyword input area.
In version 1.2, Some changes and Support new features as follows.
- Change some shortcut keys (Alt + T -> Alt + S, Alt + A -> Alt + F, Alt + N -> Alt + A, Alt + K -> Alt + B)
- Support direct operation without use menu -> Operability has improved tremendously.
- Support help window (Alt + L)
- Support time filtering of past 3 months(Alt + 3) and past 6 months(Alt + 6)
- Support results and page handling
- Support language related features
In version 1.3, Correct duplicated shortcut key and support all time filter shortcut keys in Google Image Search.
Shortcut keys are assigned as follows.
- Alt + B : set focus Back to keyword input area (shortcut key was changed in version 1.2)
- Alt + S : toggle Search tools (shortcut key was changed in version 1.2)
- Alt + F : toggle time filtering menu (shortcut key was changed in version 1.2)
- Alt + L : show help window (new in version 1.2)
Select Search Results and Page Handling (new in version 1.2)
- Alt + A : Any time (shortcut key was changed in version 1.2)
- Alt + H : past Hour
- Alt + D : past Day
- Alt + E : past wEek (shortcut key was changed in version 1.3)
- Alt + M : past Month
- Alt + 3 : past 3 Months (new in version 1.2)
- Alt + 6 : past 6 Months (new in version 1.2)
- Alt + Y : past Year
- Alt + C : Custom range
Related to Language (new in version 1.2)
- Alt + J : select next result
- Alt + K : select previous result
- Alt + N : goto Next page
- Alt + P : goto Previous page
- Enter : open selected result in this window
- Alt + T : open selected result in the new Tab
- Alt + W : open selected result in the new Window
- Alt + U : results in yoUr language
- Alt + I : all results
- Alt + O : translated foreign pages
In addition, the shortcut key to be assigned in version 1 is fixed.