Per provare i componenti aggiuntivi disponibili in questo sito scarica Mozilla Firefox, un modo veloce e gratuito per navigare sul Web.Chiudi
Benvenuto in Firefox Add-ons.
Scegli tra migliaia di funzionalità aggiuntive e stili per rendere Firefox veramente tuo.Chiudi
ESI Processor 0.1.1.1-signed.1-signed Riavvio richiesto
Let Firefox interpret ESI blocks if your web server doesn't support them. Useful for developers working on sites with ESI content. Open source, released under the Apache License.
Questo componente aggiuntivo è stato contrassegnato come sperimentale dagli autori.
Informazioni su questo componente aggiuntivo
The ESI Processor extension allows you to view these web pages properly in your development environment. The extension scans web pages that you specify for any ESI includes. If it finds any, the requests are performed by your browser and the responses are incorporated into the page before it is displayed.
NOTE: This add-on is solely intended as a development aid for developers who are working with Edge Side Includes. It is not intended to be used for any other purpose, and it may be a security risk to do so.
Project page: https://github.com/JonnyANYC/ESI-Processor
- Fast -- ESI includes are fetched concurrently, up to the limits imposed by the browser.
- Minimal impact on the performance of ignored web requests. Users can define substring patterns to indicate which web requests should be scanned for ESI includes. All requests for hosts that don't match these patterns are ignored by this extension, with minimal overhead.
- An unobtrusive growler alerts you that ESI includes were processed on the page.
- Once installed, the extension can be turned on or off instantly, without requiring a browser restart.
- The extension is turned off by default. You can easily turn it on while working on ESIs, and then turn it off when you're done. You can choose to turn it on only for the current browsing session, in which case it will be turned off automatically when you close the browser.
- Web requests are filtered for ESI includes only if the host name matches the configured list.
- An inobtrusive growler alerts you when an ESI include is processed.
- ESI requests are themselves scanned for ESI includes. This is intentional, since all ESI processors do this (I think). But this extension does not detect infinite loops of ESI includes caused by a circular reference.
- More robust handling of error states and corner cases, including a configurable timeout (currently fixed at 60 seconds).
- More user-friendly tools for indicating which web requests should be scanned for ESI includes.
- Support for additional include params, such as "onerror".
- Ignore ESI tags that appear inside HTML comments.
- Support for additional ESI tags, starting with "esi:ignore" and "esi:if".
- Plenty more! If you have a request, please submit an enhancement request here!
- Do I see the ESI tags or the included content in the browser source window?
Answer: The original ESI includes are visible when you view the page source, but Firebug and the Firefox inspector show the post-include source.