Per provare i componenti aggiuntivi disponibili in questo sito scarica Mozilla Firefox, un modo veloce e gratuito per navigare sul Web.Chiudi
Benvenuto in Firefox Add-ons.
Scegli tra migliaia di funzionalità aggiuntive e stili per rendere Firefox veramente tuo.Chiudi
Classic Theme Restorer 1.6.7 Riavvio richiesto
Informazioni su questo componente aggiuntivo
There is no "please port it" or "please add support for it" this time, because the entire add-on eco system changes and the technology behind this kind of add-on gets dropped without replacement.
This add-on restores squared tabs, the application button with application menu (known from Firefox for Windows), the add-on bar, bookmarks/history menu/sidebar buttons and other buttons. It moves star & feed buttons into location bar, adds status bar element to the ui and allows many items to be movable. All features are fully optional. Some buttons have to be moved to toolbars manually using browsers 'customizing' mode.
Main features (on CTRs preferences window)
- Tab appearance: squared tabs (classic)
- Tab appearance: curved tabs (all colored and visible)
- Tabs not on top + [tabsontop="false/true"] attribute
- Tab width and height settings
- Tab title in Firefox titlebar
- Tab loading animations
- Tab close button on all tabs, active tab, toolbars start/end
- Restore tabs empty favicon
- Custom 'new tab' page url (Firefox 41+)
- Double click on tabs toolbar opens 'new' tab [Windows only]
- Hide tabs toolbar with one visible tab
- Custom colors for tab backgrounds, text and text shadow
- Custom tab separators
- Application button on toolbars (+ icon variations)
- Application button on titlebar [Windows only]
- Custom title for application button on titlebar [Windows only]
- Predefined/custom application button colors
- Small navigation toolbar buttons
- Movable back-forward buttons
- Alternative appearance for preferences/options page
- Open preferences/options page in a window (simulates preference window)
- Alternative add-ons manager appearance (Firefox 40+)
- Show add-ons version number inside add-ons manager (Firefox 40+)
- Activity indicator (throbber) on toolbars
- Bookmarks-star button in location bar
- Rss-Feed button in location bar
- Old Search UI (Firefox 43+)
- Movable status-bar panel
- Old location bar appearance (Firefox 48+)
- Additional location bar
- Combine stop & reload buttons
- Hide location bars stop, reload & go buttons
- Hide private browsing mask
- Findbar on top or bottom
- 'Icons & Text' and 'Text only' modes
- Add [iconsize="large"]/[iconsize="small"] attributes to #nav-bar node
- Compact panel menus (bookmarks, history...)
- Green/blue site identity button for verified websites and secure connections
- Replace context menu icons with labels (Back, Forward...)
- Add up to 20 additional toolbars to to top browsers area
- Replace generic favicon with different icons
- Favicon of a website in locations bars identity button
- Different padlock icons for secure connections
- AeroBlue toolbar colors for Windows 8/XP/Classic, Linux, MacOSX
- Hide navigation toolbar
- Inverted/white toolbar button icons
- Predefined toolbar settings to alter colors, sizes, borders
- Disable some of browsers default ui animations
- Force some hidden toolbars to appear in fullscreen mode
- Remove title/menu/tabs toolbars background color (Windows 10)
- Disable browsers Loop (chat), Reader & Pocket features
- ...and more
Features (not on CTRs preferences window)
- about:preferences keeps last selected category/tab
- 'Add-on Bar' (toolbar context menu)
- Toggle 'Add-on Bar' using 'Ctrl + /' btw. 'Cmd + /'
- 'Additional Toolbar(s)' (toolbar context menu)
- Spaces, Flexible spaces, Separators
- Bookmarks menu & sidebar buttons
- History menu & sidebar buttons
- Additional movable reload & stop buttons
- Movable urlbar container
- Movable main menu button (three lines)
- ...and more
Default 'curved tabs' can be optionally replaced with classic 'squared tabs'.
Tabs on MacOSX look more like Windows tabs with MacOSX colors on purpose.
Curved alternative tabs
All tabs are curved and use colours known from squared tabs.
Tabs 'not' on top
Simulates 'tabs.onTop=false' setting and moves tabs below navigation toolbar. On MacOSX tabs also get a 'reversed appearance'.
Application button / application menu settings
Application button on [Firefox] titlebar [Windows only]
The titlebar button is fixed on titlebars left like on Firefox since version 4.0. It is enabled by default on Windows systems.
Application button on toolbars
On toolbars the button appears like a default toolbar button.
Application button colours
On titlebar and tabs toolbar the application button can be orange, blue (Aurora), black (Nightly), blue (Palemoon), red, green and gray in normal browsing mode and purple in private browsing mode like on previous Firefox versions.
The new appmenu is not an exact copy of the old one, but looks as original as possible. The 'splitmenu' will not be restored and the appmenu popup/submenus also miss some non-replicable menuitems.
Small navigation toolbar buttons
Navigation toolbar buttons get alternative margins and paddings to simulate old 'small icon view'.
Hide 'Navigation Toolbar'
Hiding navigation toolbar might be interesting after content got moved to other toolbars.
A toolbar at the bottom of the window. All movable buttons and items can be placed on it. Add-on bar can be enabled/disabled using toolbars context menu (right-click on a toolbar) or using 'Ctrl + /' (Windows/Linux) btw. 'Cmd + /' (MacOSX).
A toolbar between navigation toolbar and bookmarks toolbar. It can be enabled/disabled using toolbars context menu (right-click on a toolbar).
Icons + text / text only mode
Simulates old icons + text / text modes where text was displayed below toolbar buttons or button icons got hidden.
Bookmarks menu button
A default 'menu button' which opens the 'classic' bookmarks menu. Positioned on bookmarks toolbar the button also displays its label.
Bookmarks and history sidebar buttons
Buttons which toggle bookmarks and history sidebar.
Back-forward, reload and stop buttons
Browsers default buttons got merged with urlbar and cannot be moved to different toolbar positions or to different toolbars. CTR adds duplicates of these buttons to the customization palette.
Combined reload-stop button
Place reload button AFTER stop button and enable the corresponding option on CTRs preference window. Hovering the option on preference window to get extra information.
Spaces, flexible spaces and separators
These toolbar items appear in customizing mode and can be moved to toolbars like on previous Firefox versions.
Windows - Linux - MacOSX
This add-on was tested on Windows 7 (AeroBasic, AeroGlass, Classic) & 8(.1) & 10 & XP (Classic, Luna-Blue/Silver/Olive, Zune, Royale), Linux Mint KDE, Ubuntu and MacOSX 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11. On other Systems or non OS-default themes tab colors may look wrong. Bookmarks, history, stop, reload, back and forward toolbar buttons use default OS icons (Firefox Windows icons on Windows systems, Firefox Mac icons on MacOSX and Firefox Linux icons on Linux systems).
Info, known 'issues', 'glitches', problems
1) Application menus 'cut', 'copy' and 'paste' buttons do not always work like they should.
2) Switching between AeroGlass and AeroBasic on Windows 7/Vista can change application buttons position, if the menubar is disabled. Maximizing/restoring browsers main window or restarting Firefox resolves the problem. This glitch is caused by Microsoft Windows and titlebars behavior and not by this add-on.
3) Entering and leaving customizing mode 'disables' right-click menu items for bookmarks inside bookmarks menu button. A restart resolves this issue.
4) Tab colors on MacOSX fit to current ui instead of using Firefox 28 colors. This is intended and not a bug.
5) It is strongly recommended to remove Foxtab and Shareaholic before installing Firefox 29 or newer, because both add-ons break Firefox ui in Fx29+. Using Foxtab and/or Shareaholic with CTR causes even more errors, because CTR allows to move/remove more items than the default Firefox does.
If one of these add-ons has corrupted the ui, the add-ons manager has to be accessed via menubar (right-click on a toolbar -> select menubar, Tools -> add-ons) and Shareaholic and Foxtab have to be uninstalled and CTR has to be disabled. After a browser restart, CTR can be enabled again. After another restart "restore defaults" in customizing mode has to be hit once.
It is recommended to switch to a clean new profile or at least to trigger "Restore Defaults" in customizing mode to avoid UI issues after upgrading from Firefox 28 (and older) to Firefox 29 (and newer).
Profile Switcher add-on and Profilist add-on can help creating new profiles.
AVAST AV software,"Browser Cleanup" and disappearing Firefox add-ons
If Avasts "Browser Cleanup" still accidentally removes Firefox add-ons consider removing or disabling "Browser Cleanup" feature.
gHacks.net article (10 Reasons why you may want to try Firefox’s Classic Theme Restorer add-on)
- Greek (el) translation updated (thanks to George M.)
- French (fr) translation updated (thanks to BlackJack)
- Upper Sorbian (hsb) translation updated (thanks to milupo)
- Lower Sorbian (dsb) translation updated (thanks to milupo)
- Russian (ru) translation updated (thanks to Alexei)
- Japanese (ja) translation updated (thanks to mm_k)
- Portuguese (pt-BR) translation updated (thanks to igorruckert)
- Polish (pl) translation updated (thanks to Mrere)
- Italian (it) translation updated (thanks to Styb)
- Spanish (es) translation updated (thanks to strel)
- Polish (pl) translation updated (thanks to Mrere)
- Chinese (zh-CN) translation updated (thanks to Cye3s)
- various tweaks for 'Blue Aero colors' option
- 'custom new private tab' option: Firefox could freeze in some cases
- bookmark buttons menu glitch with 'alt. bg color for panel menus' option
- Toolbar 'text mode': broken panel popups
- macOS & HiDPI mode: missing bookmarks menu button icon
- Fx54-56 & large button mode: glitches with forward button and identity icons
- Fx55-56: missing menu button dropmarkers on navigation toolbar
- Fx55-56 & Win10: issues with tab text
- Fx55-56 & Win10: issues with tabs not on top mode
- Fx55-56 & Win10: glitches with tabs toolbar
- Fx55-56 & 'reduce location bars and search bars height' option: bookmark button glitch
- Fx55-56 & 'reduce navigation toolbar height' option: glitches
- Fx55-56 & 'movable back-forward buttons': location bar gap & other glitches
- Fx55-56 & 'small button mode': missing back icon
- Fx56 & Win10: minor appbutton in titlebar tweaks
- 'Tabs > Page 1 > Font size [8-20px]'
- 'Location Bar > Page 2 > Font size [8-20px]'
- 'Search Bar > Page 2 > Font size [8-20px]'
- Fx55-56: Advanced > Photon (selector for 'browser.uidensity')
- Fx55-56: Advanced > Photon (switch for 'browser.photon.structure.enabled')
- moved "Blue Aero colors" option to 'general ui > page 1' (option can override new default gray colors of Fx55-56)
- CTRs prefwindow > Tabs category: moved some settings between pages
- WinVista/7 & Fx55-56 & tabs not on top: adjusted gray ui colors to match default colors
- WinVista/7 & Fx55-56: adjusted gray ui colors to match default colors
- location bar: always hide button/toolbar context menu for buttons inside location bar
- Fx53-56: added warning about 'CTR & Fx57+'
- Fx55-56: unlocked 'General UI > Page 1 > Reduce location bars and search bars height' option for all OS
- Fx55-56: removed 'generic favicon' options (Generic bookmarks favicon can not be changed for now)
- Fx55-56: 'hide location bars stop & reload buttons' option hides new default stop and reload buttons
- Fx55-56: 'hide location bars stop & reload buttons separator' option hides new action button area
Some future Fx57/Photon changes are already available in Firefox 55-56.
CTR will not connect back & forward buttons with location bar or move stop & reload buttons back into location bar.
CTR features may break with any Nightly update, some already are not working properly.
Il canale di sviluppo ti permette di provare una versione sperimentale di questo componente aggiuntivo prima che venga rilasciata al pubblico. Una volta installata questa versione, continuerai a ricevere gli aggiornamenti dal canale di sviluppo. Per non ricevere più questo tipo di aggiornamenti, reinstalla la versione normale utilizzando il link precedente.
Attenzione: le versioni di sviluppo di questo componente aggiuntivo non sono state verificate da Mozilla.
- Versione 1.6.8beta8