Bienvenue sur Thunderbird Add-ons.
Ajoutez fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Thunderbird.Fermer
par GS! Networks
Did your friend send you a cool link? Want to read the rest of that interesting article? Don't want to open up your web browser just to view it? You don't have to! Just view it in Thunderbird with ThunderBrowse!
À propos de ce module
ThunderBrowse is a tabbed browser that supports almost all websites and includes the standard browsing features that you are used to.
- Tabbed browsing support
- Works with GET and POST web forms (you can login to websites using CS Lite or a cookie enabled build of Thunderbird [3.0b3pre]).
- Multimedia plugins support (TB 3.0 and above)
- Language support for English, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, German, Bulgarian, Slovak, Danish, Brazilian, French, Portuguese, Indonesian, Russian, Estonian, Japanese, Romanian and Spanish
- Easy RSS reading, view the page and any links within ThunderBrowse
- URL aliases and search commands for popular websites [flickr, google, wikipedia, yahoo](documentation is in about:commands). You can even create your own!
- Bookmark your favorite sites for easy access
- Extension options for simple customization of your ThunderBrowse install (tbit:options).
- Quick access menu and easy browsing toggler (see http://thunderbrowse.com/statusbar.html)
- Tons of customizable settings
All the various commands and features in the ThunderBrowse extension can be viewed by typing in "about:commands" [without quotes].
Compatible with Thunderbird, Spicebird and Postbox!
For updates on ThunderBrowse news/development see: http://thunderbrowse.com/thunderblog/
If you like this extension, please feel free to donate at:
You can check out other features (from Mashable, Lifehacker, Download.com and more), awards, and listings of ThunderBrowse here:
The discussion topic on MozillaZine is here:
You can also expand ThunderBrowse's functionality with other optional extensions. Check them out here:
There are options already available for this extension. Please open the extension manager and choose ThunderBrowse and then choose options. A complete explanation of the options can be found here: http://thunderbrowse.com/help/
If you need help, check tbit:faq. It has the most commonly asked questions answered for you. There is a mirror of the FAQ located on the blog as well.
Before you ask for help, check the faq by typing in tbit:faq (or check the blog)
If you can't see ThunderBrowse after you have installed it, press F8 and it will appear.
UPDATE: Fixes problems with the context menu as well.