À propos de moi
|Utilisateur depuis||juil. 10, 2011|
|Nombre de modules développés||4 modules|
|Moyenne des notes des modules du développeur||Noté 4 sur 5 étoiles|
Modules que j’ai créés
SearchWP Redémarrage nécessaire
Boutons de recherche rapide et surlignement pour la boîte de recherche.
Scientific Calculator Redémarrage nécessaire
A full-featured scientific calculator which can be placed in any Firefox tool-bar or the Australis PanelUI.
More pleasing look for Firefox media pages.
Helps you find user scripts for your favorite sites!
Not a replacement for "Plain Old Favorites" yet (but could get there...) Noté 3 sur 5 étoiles
Just installed this extension because f*ing Mozilla decided to switch my browser to 64-bit with the supposedly minor update from 56.0 to 56.0.1 which broke the binary parts of Plain Old Favorites.
Windows Favorites works in principle, but there are still some issues to be solved until it becomes a proper replacement:
* There seems to be a bug as I have a link to http://www.bitvise.com/ssh-server-version-history but for whatever reason when I used it Windows Favorites always cut the "y"
* Vital options missing (e.g. Ctrl+click / middle click to open in new tab as well as respective options in the context menu)
* I didn't find the option to change a link initially ("Rename" is a bad term - it sounds as it renames the name of the link but does not change its target)
* Translations are missing (should be easy to use existing strings from Firefox or re-use translations from Plain Old Favorites)
Noté 4 sur 5 étoiles
I especially like that is as lightweight as possible (only 6 kB).
Two things that would make this add-on even better and would make it able to win the final star:
* An entry in the tools menu (I don't like add-ons cluttering my UI with their buttons but obviously this is the only option to access QR Code at this time)
* A possibility to enter arbitrary URLs (instead of just the current URL) and generate a QR code for that.
Simply the best! Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
Simply the best!
I'm using this add-on for a very long time now (switched to it when the original "Context Search" stopped working in early 2013 only to find that I had missed out on all the great additional features of "Context Search X" until then).
The two features I like most about "Context Search X" are
* (obviously) Being able to quickly search with all of my search engines from the context menu without having to switch around search engines - something Firefox never natively supported for some strange reason!
* Pinning of the menu to be able to perform multiple searches on-the-fly. This is a huge time saver!
Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
Tiny yet extremely useful extension!
While Firefox devs argue this wouldn't be useful and hide behind Chrome parity [!] as apparent from the relevant bug report (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1009728) everybody using this add-on certainly wouldn't want to miss this great feature!
Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
Perfect, just what I was looking for!
I wonder why Firefox does not support such a feature by default: Opening only some links in a menu (in contrast to one or all what Firefox currently offers) seems like a very common use case to me.
Does not work most of the time but doesn't get tired of bugging with adware Noté 1 sur 5 étoiles
This was a great add-on once.
Nowadays it does not work most of the time and (what is even worse) is bloated with Adware and constantly bugs the user with countless ads and "donation" requests.
Just uninstalled it for good...
Great! Finally no more frustration due to interrupted downloads! Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
thanks for this great extension!
I was looking for such an extension for quite some time now and couldn't believe such a feature wasn't implemented into firefox natively.
Finally I can leave my notebook alone when downloading files without finding them interrupted by standby afterwards.
I hope this quickly get's adopted by other download plugins or firefox developers themselves.
P.S.: Tested with Firefox 11 an works fine!
Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
Since I had the same Problem as LNDM i looked into the issue myself.
You can download an updated version of the addon here:
Besides solving the problem described by LNDM it also gives you the ability to freely choose the position of the icon.
Pour créer vos propres collections, vous devez avoir un compte Mozilla Add-ons.