Pour essayer les milliers de modules disponibles ici, téléchargez Mozilla Firefox, une manière rapide et libre de surfer sur le Web !Fermer
Bienvenue sur les modules Firefox.
Choisissez parmi les milliers de fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Firefox.Fermer
À propos de ce module
A list of some of the features in YouTube Center:
- Download YouTube videos
- Remove ads on YouTube
- Resize the YouTube player to your own custom size.
- Repeat the video
- Auto select quality
- Prevent auto play/buffering of videos
- Rearrange the buttons.
- Turn lights off button
- and more...
YouTube Center is hosted on Github where I will push everything to when I develop on YouTube Center. There you will be able to find the latest non-released version (dev version).
- Added option to change the URL of the YouTube logo.
- Added option to hide the text of the repeat button.
- Added YouTube Experimental tab to the debug category. In that tab it is possible to select the available YouTube layouts.
- Added prefix and suffix to range elements in the settings.
- Added option to choose to only view the highest quality for either DASH or non-DASH formats in the Video Thumbnail.
- Added a save notification in the settings. It is located in the right bottom corner.
- Added an option to add a darker background behind the player.
- Added an option to change the height of the rating bar for both the video thumbnail and the one below the player.
- Added a lazy load option for the country flags. So it will only load the country data when it's needed and not everything all at once.
- Added Antarctica flag. Note that Antarctica don't have an official flag. So the flag that is used is The Graham Bartram design.
- Added color presets to the color picker.
- Added option to change the color of the rating bar.
- Added core functionality for subtitle download.
- Added core functionality for comment filtering.
- Added a warning when the `Click through` option is enabled and the opacity of the overlay is 90% or over.
- Added the ability to scroll up to exit the `Fullscreen Top Player`.
- Added an option to enter the `Fullscreen Top Player` when a video has been started.
- Added an option to exit the `Fullscreen Top Player` when a video has been paused.
- Added an option to exit the `Fullscreen Top Player` when a video has ended.
- Added an option to prevent the player from switching to the `Share` tab when the video has been liked. This includes setting it to switch to another tab.
- Tweaked the quality selector to have two separate methods for the HTML5 player and the flash player, because they each use different methods.
- Tweaked the filename tags to have the prefix `0` for numbers from 0 to 9.
- Tweaked the ads removal a little.
- Tweaked the `Fullscreen Top Player` feature to better detect scrolls. This fixed the issue with smooth scroll including when the mode is activated it will not show a scrollbar.
- Fixed an issue where YouTube Center didn't work as intended in Scriptish (Scriptish is not recommended, use the add-on or Greasemonkey).
- Fixed removal of the endscreen.
- Fixed the HTML5 player where the video wouldn't fill the whole player.
- Fixed the comments.
- Fixed the SPF
- Fixed an issue with the new experimental layout.
- Fixed the error message appearing on the video thumbnails.
- Fixed YouTube embedded videos compatibility.
- [Chrome Extension] Added an option button, which will go directly to the YouTube Center settings.
- [Firefox Extension] Fixed an issue where YouTube Center didn't work when the cookies has been disabled.
- [Firefox Extension] The Firefox extension is now restartless.
- [Firefox Extension] Added translators to the install.rdf file.
- [Firefox Extension] Added an option button in the add-ons page, which will go directly to the YouTube Center settings.