AMO a été refait de fond en comble, vous voulez y jeter un œil ?Fermer
Méfiez-vous des anciennes versions !
Ces versions sont affichées pour informations et à titre d’essais. Vous devriez toujours utiliser la dernière version d’un module.
- Removed the Bookmarks part of the add-on. It was disabled by default, and sometimes causing a lot of problem for users.
- The drop down of the last pat now lists out the Links on the current page
- Changes the Status in urlbar feature to be disabled by default
- Improved first time experience
- Added an option to reload the page on last part click
- Reduced I/O and in built caching provide increased performance
- Many bug fixes. Refer https://github.com/scrapmac/UIEnhancer/issues?direction=desc&state=closed for complete list.
- Changed default shortcut for the Options page.
- All the shortcuts in the add-on are configurable now.
- Compatibility fixes for InstantFox and Personal Toolbar.
- Some edge cases fixed regarding Bookmarks Toolbar and Status Bar.
- New theme made default on new installs, Devtools Light. A sleek and clean theme
- Minimized memory footprint to its maximum by solving a leak
- Added shortcuts to easily go up a url level or to go to the next or previous siblings of the current url from the breadcrumb dropdown
- Added auto incrementing of file names of type XYZ001.jpg on scroll or from drop down menu.
- Visual glitches on Mac OS X fixed
- Options window does not closes on any option change for Mac and Linux
- When no breadcrumb is shown, show the original url instead
- Support middle mouse click everywhere
- Support clicking of domain in identity box to go to the root level of any web address (can be pref'ed off)
- Combine the listeners to save memory space
- Actually fixed window resize issue
- Add 2 new default styles to choose from. One dark (to be used with Dark Firefox Themes/Persona) and one contributed by Dannah
- Using translations from BabelZilla. Hopefully better now
- Added progress meter in the Location bar with customizable colors and an additional option of using a breadcrumb as progress indicator
- Fixed a minor German localization issue
- updating the location bar when resizing the window
- Converted the remaining string to localized strings
- Added Chinese Simplified and Traditional Localizations
- Hiding the left arrow chevron when nothing to scroll to left
- Using the packed xpi again
- Added Russian localization
- Added Russian support for Gibberish function
- Fixed some paddings for better visual appearance
- Improved Drag and Drop
- Consistent urlbar height tested on latest ubuntu, mint, windows and fedora
- Moved the options into a separate window with 4 different tabs for easy grouping
- Added en, ja and de localizations
- Added a customizable shortcut combination "Ctrl+Shift+L" to bring up the options window
- Added a toolbar button (by default on Add-on Bar) to open the options window
- Added an option to display status in the Location Bar alongside the Breadcrumbs
- Fixed a major conflict with Status-4-Evar add-on
- Added dragging and dropping of the breadcrumb part to anywhere possible such as Bookmarks toolbar, Tabs Strip, Any other Tab, any Text box or even on Desktop or any folder.
- Some minor fix related to Identity box
- Fixed a minor bug related to editing of parts.
- Added an option for capitalizing the words in url parts.
- Added an option for using the Identity Box to display domain.
- Fixed an issue with Omnibar, Now Omnibar should work perfectly fine with UI Enhancer.
- Better handling of popup menus.
- Fixes functionality issues brought up by previous version
- Made the id of DOM objects consistent and unique to the add-on
- Added a new interface for showing hidden parts when url is too long
- Fixed several Zombie Compartments and memory leaks. Overall smaller memory footprint now :) .
- Fixed appearance of non-ASCII parts of url.
- Greying out the parts after domain (like firefox actually do) by adding a class and style for the parts after domain.
- Made UI Enhancer partially compatible with OneLiner
Left margin of first part in Breadcrumb display fixed.
Various Fixes in the algorithm used to break the URL in parts.
Fixes and improvements in the Gibberish detecting algorithm.
Added new styles and Theme support for the Breadcrumb Display.
Added a right click menu and quick features like delete, edit, copy, add part.
Better handling of Firefox Themes.
Few bookmarks enhancer related bugs fixed.
Hiding the last trailing arrow if no more suggestion possible.
Minor bugs fixed related to Replace Gibberish Text and width of Breadcrumb.
Replace Gibberish Text enabled by default.
Handling "Tabs On Top" changes and other toolbar related changes.
- Added support for OS X and Linux
- Properly handle Search bar
- Properly set the default urlBar width while installing or updating the add-on
- Added a pref to enable small icons
- Automatically lists next or previous pages in a forum in the drop down list as well via scrolling
- Improved performance while scrolling over a part and opening the drop down list
- Fetching from user history Asynchronously
- No animation now does exactly what it says
- Improved performance while page switching
- Fully implemented the URLBar Enhancer Part of the addon.
- Each url part can be scrolled to get other related urls.
- Like a part containing "Page 1" text can be scrolled to get "Page 2" or similar results as per user history.
- The scrolled part becomes orange in color to emphasis its temporariness, and will only load until its clicked.
- Added an experimental feature for detecting and replacing gibberish part of the url with meaningful text whenever and wherever possible.
- Added handling of Middle Mouse Button and Ctrl+Click where ever possible.
- To quickly access the original url in plain text, either click on the right of the last part, or Ctrl+(Hover/Mouse Move) on any part and then click on the url.
- Updated the Bookmarks Enhancer Part.
- Now animation speed can be changed from normal to fast to no animation.
- UrlBar Width is automatically decided (and still can be changed via options)
- Simplified the options