Méfiez-vous des anciennes versions !
Ces versions sont affichées pour informations et à titre d'essais. Vous devriez toujours utiliser la dernière version d'un module.
Textmarker does not mess up ff built-in pdf viewer search highlighting anymore. Selected text was not readable.
Note: Search highlighting in ff's pdf viewer works differently than on webpages and still is a little buggy. If you search-highlight text that is in the same container as a Textmarker highlight it will mess up the latter.
bug fix: highlighting via context menu on sites that contain iframes
added: shortcut options for highlighting and Wikipedia search
For highlighting selected text via keyboard there are additional shortcut options available - i.e.: [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[M] instead of [M]
See: options panel > controls
deleting highlights via context menu stable
This functionality is not experimental anymore and activated by default.
Partly new default shortcut settings on first installation of Textmarker
Bug fixes: Textmarker in Firefox PDF viewer
Bug fix: ⌘ + W won't open a Wikipedia tab anymore
v1.3.0 is not been published
- Toolbar button is (for now) not subdivided into drop-down-menu and on-off-button anymore. If you need to remove it use Firefox' customisation.
- Text marks can be deleted permanently without disturbing the redo/undo-flow. [experimental]
- Bookmarks: Only 1 BM per page. Optional textMarker BM icon on page for removing/navigating to BM. BMs can only be deleted via this button or context menu (not via shortcuts any longer).
- Completely overworked save- and BM-functionality for FF built-in PDF viewer.
- Bug fixes.
Once installed you can learn about all changes when you open "What is new?"-site (access via toolbar menu)
Versions 1.2., 1.2.1 and 1.2.2 have not been published.
mainly: Linux; shortcuts
(site is accessible only if textMarker 1.1 has been installed)
- Turn text marks into bookmarks
- Additionl copy-to-clipboard options
- More shortcut options
- Save notification now optional
- Firefox-PDF-Viewer-Support updated
- Tab structure in options window
- Copy-to-clipboard now directrly from history window
- Thanks to Romain!
- Default action (if any) will not be prevented on M, 2, 3 and W if a modifier key is being pressed.
- Thanks to Luís!
- Default actions (if any) will be prevented on M, 2, 3 and W.
- you can reaccess all saved marks again
- copy content of marks to clipboard via [ctrl]+[c]
- support for ff built-in pdf viewer
- disable wikipedia-lookup-functionality for key [w] via unchecking in options panel
- changed addon-page to normal page (addon-page modul is deprecated)
- removed statusbar