Pour essayer les milliers de modules disponibles ici, téléchargez Mozilla Firefox, une manière rapide et libre de surfer sur le Web !Fermer
Bienvenue sur Firefox Add-ons.
Choisissez parmi les milliers de fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Firefox.Fermer
À propos de ce module
Building a deque of tabs:
- When a tab is closed, it is removed from the deque and will not be selected again. If it was the current one, the next one from the front of the deque is selected.
- Opening a tab in the background adds it at the end of the deque, so it will be selected after all others have been closed or minimized.
- Opening a tab in the foreground adds it at the front of the deque and it is selected right away.
- Selecting a tab moves it to the front of the deque.
- Clicking the currently selected tab minimizes it by default which means that it is removed from the deque and will not be selected unless you manually do it. However, you can set extensions.tabdeque.clickToBackground to true which moves the tab to the end of the queue instead of removing it. Thus, the tab will be selected once you've closed or minimized all other tabs.
- If all tabs are minimized, you will see whatever you've got the browser.newtab.url preference set to.
Use Shift PageDown to minimize the currently selected tab. Use Shift PageUp to select the next minimized tab. You can customize these shortcuts using the Customizable Shortcuts extension. The corresponding functions are gTabDeque.minimizeCurrentTab() and gTabDeque.selectNextMinimizedTab() which you can use for example with FireGestures.
The same applies for Ctrl Alt PageDown(gTabDeque.sendCurrentTabToBackground()) and Ctrl Alt PageUp(gTabDeque.selectLastTabOfDeque()) which allow you to cycle through the deque.
You can use gTabDeque.moveTabToSecondPlaceInDeque(tab) to move a tab to the second place in the deque, which can be useful if you want to open links in the background but want to look at them after closing/minimizing the current one. See an example for FireGestures
- Previously there was a setting
extensions.tabdeque.openTabsNextToCurrent, which has now been removed in favour the Open Tabs Next to Current Add-On.
- Tab Deque doesn't work well with Tab Groups. If the next tab in the deque is in another Tab Group it doesn't get selected on closing the current tab
- There have been reports that Tab Mix Plus is incompatible to Tab Deque, even though I am not sure what kind of problem you can expect.
You can report bugs or make feature requests on Github.
Patches are welcome.
Open Tabs Next to Current Add-On.