Méfiez-vous des anciennes versions !
Ces versions sont affichées pour informations et à titre d'essais. Vous devriez toujours utiliser la dernière version d'un module.
- Updated for Firefox 4.0.
- Better handling of edge cases
- Added HTTPS support (i.e. https://reddit.com)
- Added support for Reddit's "Brothers" sites (e.g. http://www.thecutelist.com)
- Corrected minor typos ("karmas" changed to "karma")
- The plugin was tested against Firefox 4.0 and should work without any problem.
- Reddit Reveal lets you reveal a user's link karma, comment karma, and account age by placing your mouse cursor over a username. In earlier versions, this behavior failed to work with usernames associated with comments loaded through the "load more comments" link on the comments page. This version fixed that problem.
- If you browse reddit via HTTPS, Reddit Reveal should work for you now.
- You will find a list of "brothers" links at the bottom of Reddit's front page. All of these sites are running on top of reddit. Reddit Reveal now works for them as well.
- "Karmas" is not a word. Sorry for the mistake. This is now fixed.