The reverse option is also needed! Indian Languages (Devanagari, Bengali etc.) to Roman (IAST or ITRANS). Noté 4 sur 5 étoiles
It is good. However, may I request you to put options such as:
(1) Devanagari letters to (Roman) IAST or ITRANS
(2) Gujarati letters to (Roman) IAST or ITRANS
(3) Bengali letters to (Roman) IAST or ITRANS
What we have currently as of now is reverse, i.e., Roman letters (IAST or ITRANS) to devanagari letters.
I would appreciate if you could do the needful to make the change the soonest.
Thanks for your feedback
(1) (2) This plugin already converts Indian scripts (Devanagari, Gujarati and others) to English (ITRANS) using "Indian/English(ITRANS) to" option, provided the input charecters are in UTF-8 format. Also the selected text should not have charecters that belong to multiple languages (i.e., only one language conversion at a time). Please refer to "Usage: Options" for details.
(3) I will add Bengali and other languages very soon.
Update: Support for Bengali is added in version 0.9
Good Add-on Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
This one of the useful add-on in firefox. This helps to convert english to many Indian languages. It is not a translator. Very simple and neatly designed. Converts into different formats like IAST , ITrans and genral format. This is more useful converting Indian languages written in English. Well done!!!Cette critique concerne une version précédente du module (0.7.9.rev134.1-signed).