Pour essayer les milliers de modules disponibles ici, téléchargez Mozilla Firefox, une manière rapide et libre de surfer sur le Web !Fermer
Bienvenue sur les modules Firefox.
Choisissez parmi les milliers de fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Firefox.Fermer
À propos de ce module
Note: In Mac OSX, there might be a little bit more padding that I could remove. I am still looking in to it.
It is included in "LighterWeight Themes for Australis", an extension which modifies the look and feel of Lightweight Themes (formerly, "Personas"), which is available at: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/lighterweight-themes-for-austr/
Add-on hidden until future notice
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to update the add-on in a while, mostly because 1.1.1 ended up being the last version that I had access to a Mac for testing. Also, Mozilla has been shifting around their login system, which associated my other email to an Addons account. If I publish an update, it will likely be attached to that account instead, although I'll leave a note here if that's the case.
Alternatively, all the source code is available on GitHub, and is licensed under MPL 2.0. Feel free to fork.
Version 1.0 released! Thanks for your patience!
Note: Version 1.0 is the first version to support Mac and Linux.
Known Bugs in 1.0:
- (All Platforms) Padding when switching between windowed and maximized "pops in" after a little less than a second.
- (OSX-only) Not sure if bug or design choice, but I cannot figure out the conditions by which Firefox determines whether the browser is "Maximized" or "Windowed" (that said, it might just be my inexperience with Macs). Probably a good idea to set both values as the same amount, especially if you use Fullscreen Mode frequently.
- Rolled in fixed from Lighterweight Themes for Australis 1.1
- Pretty much a total rewrite with better performance.
- More or Less Browser Padding 1.0:
- Rolled in fixes from Lighterweight Themes for Australis 1.0.1
- Now tested on Mac and Linux