Pour essayer les milliers de modules disponibles ici, téléchargez Mozilla Firefox, une manière rapide et libre de surfer sur le Web !Fermer
Bienvenue sur les modules Firefox.
Choisissez parmi les milliers de fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Firefox.Fermer
History in Threads 2.1 Compatible avec Firefox 57 et versions supérieures
par Xuan Wu
Show browsing history in threads. Search keywords the same way as in Firefox History.
À propos de ce module
Select time range from [Today, Yesterday, Last 7 days, This month, This year, All] (default is Today). Search terms take effect when the time range is changed.
The thread roots are ordered by latest visit first.
context menu is now the same as that of a normal link in any web page. Currently there's no way to expand all the threads. (Lost due to upgrade)
If there are new visits while the view is open, the view needs to be manually refreshed by hitting enter in search bar (including when it's empty).
No option in Preference to override hotkey of Firefox's built-in history sidebar. (Lost due to upgrade)
(Lost due to upgrade) Extensions based on this addon
You can delete browsing history by threads using this addon:
Clear History by Threads
1. icons of the pages won't be available, caused by an obsolete API.
2. the visite time of each page is shown in a separate column. Unless it causes too much trouble, I intend to leave it there without providing an option to hide it.
3. it takes much longer than the old version to search. Especially, the first time you select a long history range in one session, like 'this year', it will take a long time to index the history visits. The later searches using the same history range won't need indexing again. The main reason is change of extension API. Details please see https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/api-to-fetch-visits-by-multiple-urls/18467.
4. the search bar doesn't always stay on top, and when you scrolls down, it goes up and out of sidebar. You need to scroll back to access it.
5. context menu is now the same as that of a normal link in any web page, instead of a customized one.