Historique de version de Google search link fix
Méfiez-vous des anciennes versions !
Ces versions sont affichées pour informations et à titre d’essais. Vous devriez toujours utiliser la dernière version d’un module.
Requested permissions to access all websites again in order to prevent issues with future updates.
Only running on a specific list of domains (including 193 Google domains) rather than everywhere now.
Fixed broken extension icons
Removed unwanted side-effects on XML documents
Converted to a WebExtension, same extension now available for Chrome and Opera.
Added Firefox Mobile support.
- Compatible with multiprocess Firefox
- Added support for Google News
- Fixed handling of right clicks on Google Images
- Dropped support for Yahoo Search (links there are mangled from the start now, now just when clicked)
- Ported back to the Add-on SDK
Note: SeaMonkey 2.36 and above currently not supported because of https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1149775
* Added DuckDuckGo support.
* Made sure left mouse button clicks on links in Google Groups don't go through a redirect.
* Fixed: Google Search keyboard navigation was mistakenly intercepted.
* Fixed: Clicks on results of Google Image Search should not be intercepted, custom click handling is actually desired here.
* Fixed regression in previous version: App button on the Google Search pages doesn't work correctly.
* Fixed: Disabling Google Instant makes link clicks go through a redirect.
* Added Yahoo Search support
* Made sure links aren't being rewritten for keyboard navigation either (Enter being pressed on a link).
* Added explicit extension icons.
* The extension is now active on alternative Yandex search domains as well.
* Disabled URL mangling on Google Groups.
No functional changes, new build simply uses newer libraries.
* Yet another attempt to recognize Google Search pages reliably (now working if Google Instant is disabled).
* Similar link manipulation behavior on Yandex Search is disabled as well now by popular request.
* Better recognition of Google Search pages, no longer doing by domain name.
* Added work-around to prevent memory leaks due to bug 721319.
* Rewrote as a classic extension, without Add-on SDK - far less memory usage and much smaller package size.
* Now supporting SeaMonkey as well.
Recompiled with Add-on SDK 1.4 for better memory efficiency.
* Will immediately start working on already open search tabs if installed mid-session
* Uninstalling mid-session now disables extension functionality on already open search tabs