Pour essayer les milliers de modules disponibles ici, téléchargez Mozilla Firefox, une manière rapide et libre de surfer sur le Web !Fermer
Bienvenue sur les modules Firefox.
Choisissez parmi les milliers de fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Firefox.Fermer
Google Privacy 0.2.4.1-signed.1-signed Redémarrage nécessaire
Make some popular websites respect your privacy settings.
Please see the known issues below!
À propos de ce module
This add-on shows tracking-free links or optionally replaces the results with those links.
Websites supported (for now) are Google, YouTube, Yahoo!, Bing and Facebook.
- Multiprocess Firefox (Electrolysis, E10S), which can be enabled in Firefox 35 and higher, is not yet supported. If you want to continue to use this add-on, please disable E10S in your options for now. We're working on a solution.
- Under Mac OS X, the preferences cannot be dismissed when started from the context menu or Firefox's privacy preferences. A workaround is described in this issue report. Using the preferences from the add-on manager should work properly.
- NoScript and Facebook: Facebook seems to detect an active NoScript and replaces external links with tracked ones. I do not have the intention to reverse this. Add Facebook to NoScripts trusted sites, if you want this add-on work.
- For other pages, NoScript disables most of the tracking anyway!
Please Note: This software COMES AS IS! No warranties included - Please read also: DISCLAIMER
If you're scared sh*tless now, don't use it!
That said, if you find any problems or websites that stopped working, please report the issue!
You may also visit the project's gprivacy google code page where you can find a short explanation of the preferences,the latest development version and a problem issue tracking system.
One More Thing
This add-on does not -- and cannot -- recognize every mechanism companies use to track user behavior! In fact, this will be probably a losing battle.
With every redesign of a website, tracking mechanisms change, and this add-on will definitely become obsolete rather sooner than later. For our most used websites, We will try to keep this add-on as up-to-date as possible, but some others may fall through the cracks...
For this reason I suggest you don't use this add-on on its own. There are a lot of privacy and security add-ons out there, with RequestPolicy and FlashBlock being my favorites. I would recommend you to use these to together with this add-on. But there's also NoScript, which I personally don't use, but it comes highly recommended.
If you find that a website is starting to track you again or that this add-on is causing errors on a page, you can report the problem here.
If on the other hand, you want to help out and extend this add-on, see what developers can do!
Google, YouTube, Yahoo!, Bing, Facebook and probably many other websites are trying to hide the fact that are tracking your clicks, even if you tell them not to.
They're doing this, sometimes by replacing the links as soon as press the mouse-button sometimes by adding other click handlers.
This means that even if you drag the seemingly harmless links to another tab or copy and paste the link, you still get tracked.
To see this effect (and for security reasons), I'd recommend you to install the excellent RequestPolicy add-on!
- Fix an uninitialized variable that causes the addon to fail completely with Firefox 35.
- Fix a typo in german translation.
Le canal Développement vous permet de tester une version expérimentale de ce module avant qu’il ne soit distribué au grand public. Une fois que la version de développement est installée, vous continuerez à recevoir les mises à jour de ce canal. Pour ne plus les recevoir, réinstaller la version par défaut depuis le lien ci-dessus.
Attention : les versions de développement de ce module n’ont pas été revues par Mozilla.
- Version 0.2.3pre2