Méfiez-vous des anciennes versions !
Ces versions sont affichées pour informations et à titre d’essais. Vous devriez toujours utiliser la dernière version d’un module.
[fix] Windows 10 + Firefox 47/48 (+ Glass8): titlebar buttons
[change] improved support for "Beyond Australis" add-on
[locale] minor tweaks on English, German and Italian locales
[fix] white icons option
[fix] Win 10 glitch with min/max/close icons
[fix] compatibility with Fx45+ builds
[fix] "sidebar" transparency for vertical tabs
[change] minor tweaks for CTRs squared tabs + GMF tabs combo
[change] white icons option: added support for latest default buttons
[fix] custom text color settings did not get applied correctly
[fix] text color settings affected toolbar button icons
[new] 'glass' settings for panel popup menus
[change] support for "The Fox, only better" add-on
[change] transparency for popup menus inside bookmarks buttons menu popup
[fix] prefwindow was broken
[fix] white icons option broke icons in panel menu and customizing mode
[fix] Australis tabs + pinned tabs + overflow
[fix] panel menu popup glitch
[change] switched from __proto__ to Object.create()
[change] dropped support for Fx16-28
[change] removed settings non-compatible to Fx29+
[change] Splitted 'textbox, urlbar, searchbar' option into two options
[change] excluded titlechanged pinned tab from glass tab settings
[change] minor color tweaks in some areas
[change] page info transparency is now set by 'preference window and dialog' glass settings
[change] other minor tweaks
[change] GMF prefs can be synced now
* There are still only four tab variations compatible to Fx 29+ (Australis UI)
[change] minor tweaks here and there
[fix] scrollbars on library windows got broken on v1.3.1
[change] removed white plugins background from identity box
[new] sync window is now 'glassy', if the corresponding option is enabled
[new] transparency for more areas on 'page info' window
[new] text color and shadow settings for urlbar/searchbar text *
[fix] popup/dropdown menu text settings
[change] 'glass urlbar/searchbar' option -> 'glass textbox/urlbar/searchbar'option to affect all xul textboxes
* 'glass urlbar/searchbar v2 & v3' users have to adjust their text color setting using the new option (if needed)
[new] urlbar & searchbar popups are glassified now (if 'glass dropdown/popup menu' is enabled)
[fix] removed dublicated logo on about window (final/beta channel)
(change) tooltip option also affects status panel tooltip
(change) tweaks for for Firefox UX (Australis theme)
(fix) about window: Firefox logo position for Fx23+
(change) some css additions for future Fx versions (Fx UX/25)
(change) the four 'Australis' tabs options are now optimized to work with Fx UX/25 instead of discontinued Australis 2.x theme.
(fix) tweaked glass toolbar buttons option
(change) minor tweaks on options window
Changed import and export scripts. No unsafe importing of scripts allowed anymore.
- (new) settings window accessable through 'Preferences' button on GMFs settings page *
- (new) import/export/restore settings on settings window only
User 'Threshold' noticed inline options -like used by GMF- won't be displayed correctly inside All-In-One sidebars add-ons manager.
Colorpickers for example won't open dropdown menus to select colors, settings/descriptions may be hard to read due the lack of space inside sidebars add-ons manager.
GMFs preference window allows options to be used the 'classic' way.
To the people, who reported bugs via add-ons validator:
- "Open new tab problem after update Glass My Fox 1.2.3."
- "Bug When tab move or change position"
--> problems were tab-extension (TU/TMP) related and had nothing to do with GMF! GMF only changes the GUI and doesn't modify tab functionality.
- "doesn't work with Personas"
--> GMF changes Firefox GUI like a theme would do and is not meant to be used together with a theme or a Persona! GMF is for default Firefox theme only!
- glassed page info
- glassed some AIOS areas
- updated info texts for people that wrongly install GMF on non-AeroGlass systems.
From Firefox 16 onwards Mozilla decided to use unprefixed CSS. Articles about that can be found here and here.
To insure this add-on runs correctly on future Firefox versions, support for Fx15 and older has been dropped.
- (new) four tabs options compatible with Australis 2 theme
- (new) some options to change url- and searchbars background
- (new) option to make any tab content semi-transparent (-> expert tweaks, read info)
- (change) adjusted appbuttons 'no border/background' setting
- (change) reverted tabs to tabs from v1.1.x
- (new) added tabs from v1.2 as own options
- (fix) prevent font settings from staying active when a user switches between AeroGlass and AeroBasic inside WindowsOS settings.
Tab settings have to be reset once, after upgrading to this version.
- replaced radiogroups with menulists
- fixed some errors
- dropdown menu glass settings are 'off' by default (*)
- tweaks on tab settings
- changed active tab for 'tabs on top' view to look nicer with glassed toolbars
- split main setting into several (new) glass options:
-- main window toolbars
-- tabs (list with tab variations)
-- library (list with glass variations)
-- preferences, dialogs etc. (list with glass variations)
-- download window
- added other glass settings to main settings group
- toolbar text settings are for main window only for now
- changed some labels and combined all 'text settings' into one group
- change on expert tweaks:
-- replaced "opacity fix"-option with transparent "about:blank" option
-- this setting is "off" by default
- no changes on other settings
- (new from 1.1.2pre1) three tab settings compatible with (old) Australis themes (no curved tabs!)
Note: All upgraders will have to reset their settings.
(*) There is a conflict between Windows 7/Vista and Firefox when it comes to glassify dropdown menus on first install. It is not a bug of this extension.
Often but not always some dropdown menus look corrupt after first installation. This can be 'fixed' by doing a browser restart. Because of that I decided to disable this option by default. Users have to set this option manually.
-> Firefox 'Library' is affected by this setting now too
- fixed glass toolbar button setting for FF14+
- internal fixes
- (new) option to set font color of bookmarks/history sidebar content
- (new) option to enable/disable Glass-effect on preference windows
- (new) option to enable/disable Glass-effect on toolbar-tooltip
- (new) option: another Glass tab variation
- (new) option to make nav-bar buttons more glassy [on large icon view]
- (new) option to disable FF12+ "about:newtab" content and make page transparent
--> only possible if "Stylish" is installed!
- (new) option to draw a line between tabbar and navbar [tabs on top]
- default setting for dropdownmenu color is now (black text and white shadow v1)
- (fix) higher difference between enabled/disabled toolbar items (font settings)
- other minor fixes
- new option: glass buttons
- new options: semi transparent background for top/bottom toolbars
- switched default "Glass Tabs" and "alternative Glass Tabs v3" options
-> change requested by Mozilla Editors
- minor tweaks on dropdown menu white text and black shadow v1
- new toolbars text option: default text color and white shadow
** extensions can set own toolbar text color
Note: It is recommended to uninstall GMF, restart FF and reinstall GMF, if you experience a problem with (new) font color options after upgrading from 1.0.8/1.0.9pre1 to 1.0.9(final)
In 1.0.8 "Firefox button" and "Toolbar text" got own option groups.
To not mess around with GMF settings (on next update), both option groups won't take their "default" value on upgrade and remain in "off" position. That means FF-button will become "orange" and toolbar texts "black". Users will have to (re)set them manually to "glass" (FF-button) and "white" (toolbar text) in add-ons preferences to have gui like in v1.0.7.
New users are not affected and will have these options automatically set to default on installation.
- new options group "Firefox button" *1
- new option: Firefox-button -> icon only *2
- new option: "Aurora" Firefox button style
- new option: "Nightly" Firefox button style
- new option: "Glass" FF-button (moved to own option) *3
- new option: Glass and "GMF tabs" v2
- new option: Glass and alternative tabs v1 *4
- new option: Glass and alternative tabs v2 *4
- new option: Glass and alternative tabs v3 *5
- fixed bug with "highlight selection in some dd-boxes" *6
- new options group "Toolbar text" *7
- optimized "GMF tabs" (v1)
- fixed minor bugs
- changes for hard readable elements (bookmark library, sidebar, password windows) *8
*1: Not compatible to Stratiforms styling options. Stratiforms FF-button settings will always overwrite this settings
*2: show icon instead of dropmarker and text string "Firefox"
*3: if you are upgrading from a previous version, you will have to (re)set the glass effect for Firefox Glass button manually.
*4: requested by "kisss256" and "Lex1888"
*5: requested by "Lex1888"
*6: dropdown boxes bug reported by "Raszlor"
*7: same settings like for dropdown menu text colors; requested by "Jörg"
*8: reported by "biggyspender", "Raszlor"
- preferencess are now on GMFs addon page
- moved dropdownmenus glass feature to own option group
- added option for semi-transparent dropdownmenus (wip)
- added option "glass and custom tabs v2". -> use this, if v1 background is too white in some cases.
- new option: more space between menubar items
- new option: make menuseperators visible
- internal changes
- better support for GroupTabsManager-extension
- new option to disable "about:blank" transparency ("about:blank"s transparency only works with "Stylish" installed and enabled anyway).
This option can solve a rare problem that appears on "deviantart.com" when downloading an image. This "bug" is not GMFs fault, since it styles the "about:blank" page and some scripts on "deviantart.com" masquerade their "image-in-new-tab" function as "about:blank" page.
-- requested by AMO-Editors
- new options:
-- "white text with black shadow" in dropdown menus v1&v2
-- "black text with white shadow" in dropdown menus v1&v2
-- (requested by Jack A.)
- menubar is now fully glassed
-- requested by Tigerscale
- internal changes
- Italian translation (by Tokai)
- support for FF12a1
- readded "GMF" tabs option (requested by TRV)
- " changes are taking effect 'on the fly' "
--> fixed on multi-window browsing
- internal changes
** restart Firerox for Glass options is still recommended
- removed "GMF" tabs option (dind't look nice enough for me ;-))
- removed round tabs option (didn't work correctly on default tabs)
- changed prefwindow checkboxes to radios
- changes are taking effect "on the fly" now
- removed unneeded code
- fixed some css bugs
- white toolbar buttons option is now for both big and small icon view
- some fixes on default tabs
- new option: enabled/disable white tabtext
- internal fixes
1.0.1 (added some tweaks from my Noia4 theme)
- default tabs changed to be more "glassy"
- new option: Glass with custom tabs
- new option: higher tabs
- new option: higher bookmarks toolbar
- new option: "GMF" tabs (default on 1.0)
- new option: combined favicon/closebutton
- new option: round tabs
- label change: white toolbar buttons -> small white buttons
** only for small icon view
- first release
- (option) enable/disable Glass effects
- (option) enable/disable small white toolbar buttons
- available in English and German