Méfiez-vous des anciennes versions !
Ces versions sont affichées pour informations et à titre d’essais. Vous devriez toujours utiliser la dernière version d’un module.
* Fixed import/export of settings
* Fixed display of alert boxes to notify user of problems
* Error message when trying to use SOCKS (with auth) proxy servers on versions of Firefox before 45.
* Authentication for SOCKS proxies now supported. Previously, we supported SOCKS proxies but not with authentication -- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=122752. Thanks for help from Felix Shao.
* Fixes for https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1308817 -- HTTP basic auth goes directly to 401 error page when foxyproxy is enabled
* Fixes for https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1322293 -- FoxyProxy doesn't work in Nightly, due to use of no-longer-supported "for each" statement
* Prevent cluttering the about:neterror?e=proxyConnectFailure page
* Change references of the word 'host' to 'server'. It appears some people do not know what is meant by 'host', and the term does seem dated.http://www.ghacks.net/2015/06/19/how-to-disable-the-firefox-40-add-on-signing-requirement/
* Removed some dead links (pattern sharing, proxy sharing, etc)
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1083458 -- Remove SpiderMonkey support for expression closures (shorthand function syntax)
* Strip http:// and https:// when user prepends it to proxy server names
* There was no 4.6 release. This release is numbered 4.6.1 because 4.6 was only partially uploaded to addons.mozilla.org. There is was no apparent, fast way to delete 4.6 and so AMO prevented a "new" 4.6 XPI from being uploaded. https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/new-version-of-existing-addon-submitted-partially-now-cannot-complete/13124
* Update some internally-used URLs to avoid extra redirects
* Copyright updates
- FFF-158 The default proxy can lose its default match *
- FFF-159 http basic/digest auth with e10s fails with exception
- FFF-151 asyncResolve isn't asynchronous.
- FFF-152 Right click can open context menu
- FFF-153 Old firefox and palemoon shows label in nav-bar
- FFF-154 Thunderbird doesn't always offer browser.mTabs
- Removes a QuickAdd oversight
- Show QuickAdd example correctly
- Fixes ChatZilla passing nsIURI instead of a nsIChannel and onProxyAvailable only takes a nsIChannel in Nightly.
- FoxyProxy default proxy is no longer activated when Firefox is started in Safemode if FoxyProxy was shutdown in "disabled" mode.
- QuickAdd RegEx was being applied to entire string instead of the individual string parts.
- FoxyProxy Basic icon no longer rendered as teensy-tiny in the Australis menu on Nightly Firefox.
- Fixed translation/localization problems introduced in previous release
* improved handling of proxy server promotion link in error page; fixes
* improved handling of wildcard and regular expression patterns; fixes
* updated locales
* fixed UI sluggishness due to import of large amount of patterns
* fixed bugs in regular expressions for no localhost pattern feature (see: http://forums.getfoxyproxy.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=148)
* the "no localhost patterns" are now properly removed if the pattern tree gets sorted
* fixed regression (the localhost pattern checkbox was always checked after Firefox startup)
* improved parsing of AutoProxy patterns
* add pattern itself as name to a created pattern if its name is missing
* added icons to context menus
* proxy enabled/disabled and animation settings are now saved in context menus as well
* made the "Do not use this proxy for internal IP addresses" checkbox more visible
* changed copyright holder from LeahScape, Inc. to FoxyProxy, Inc.
* updated locales
* removed Flock support as it is not actively developed anymore (see: http://flock.com/)
* fix bug in handling regular expressions ("^" and "$" was always added to
single line regular expressions)
* removed height/width persistence in dialogs where sizeToContent() is
called solving the issue of growing dialogs finally
* improved handling of context menus if one right-clicks on the statusbar icon/
text or toolbar icon
* made "Reload all tabs in all browsers" option (in Global Settings ->
Toolbar Activation/Statusbar Activation) working again
* added checkbox (in Global Settings) to hide (and show) the toolbar button
* updated language files
* changed URL of GPLv2 text
* updated locales