Méfiez-vous des anciennes versions !
Ces versions sont affichées pour informations et à titre d’essais. Vous devriez toujours utiliser la dernière version d’un module.
- Minor UI Changes
* Save Playlists
- Account Management (Google or Facebook)
- Beta Release (5 playlists, 25 songs per account at the moment)
- Syncs across all Firefox browsers
* Bug fixes
- Saved hotkeys fixed
- Centering on song bar fixed
- Fixed the settings to load everytime.
- Smoother song display
- Added Playlist functionality
- Added the ability to search for other songs and add to playlist
- Added settings to change the rewind, pause/play, and fast forward buttons
- Changed the rewind and fast forward buttons to skip and previous playlist song.
- Added ability to go to YouTube video by clicking on the title
- Added developer ad before playing a song
- Fixed some layout issues
- Selection menu has replaced the shortcut menu, which allows you to select the song instead of FireTube automatically giving you the first result.
- Continuous play option allows FireTube to continue playing music even after the song is over, getting the first result in the related videos feed.
- Various crashes have been fixed
- Updated to SDK 1.12
- Only works with Firefox 17 and higher
- Last Release r.2243
* At the completion of song, play button appears with the ability to restart the song.
- The completion of the song stops the communication with the external site.
- Last previous version - v.1753
* New loading icon when downloading song
* Updated to SDK Addon Kit 1.11
* Bug Fix - loadvideoid() error in Firefox 18
Remote connection connecting to my site opposed to ilstu.edu/mysite