AMO a été refait de fond en comble, vous voulez y jeter un œil ?Fermer
Méfiez-vous des anciennes versions !
Ces versions sont affichées pour informations et à titre d’essais. Vous devriez toujours utiliser la dernière version d’un module.
This is actually just a back-to-firefox port of the chrome port of the original firefox addon... We've come full circle.
This is a BETA release! Firefox's webextensions implementation is incomplete so not all features of this addon are supported - those that aren't, have been disabled appropriately. The remaining features have been tested and appear to work without issues. The code is not optimized for firefox yet.
I'm releasing this unfinished product because the core functionality works, and that's what most of you have been waiting for.
I'm sorry for the long wait you've all had for this (and my remaining addons, which I haven't started work on yet), but I stopped being a firefox user myself long ago because of some issues with firefox and mozilla themselves, and thus have no interest in working on these addons. Your donations and IMHO large head count are really the only things that motivated (guilt-tripped?) me into doing this. Contributors, i.e. fellow programmers but with a greater interest in firefox, are more than welcome to help keep these addons working!
- reduced probability of e.g. lightbox/darkroom image galleries detecting clicks on the download button
- added configurable 0-padding to download counter
- added switch to disable double-click mode in case you only want to use the single-click feature
- added link override feature: ctrl-alt-clicking on a link prevents the link from opening so that a double-click lets you download an image inside it. I personally dislike this feature for technical reasons and recommend against using it
- fixed missing icon in add-ons menu (thanks for changing how that works yet again, Mozilla)
- added preference to set initial counter value for renaming
- fixed settings behaving strange
- added minimum image size feature
- separated exclusion list into page and image source lists
- fixed jpeg extension cut-off
- removed jquery library dependency
- fixed twitter :orig images
- fixed code insertion into wordpress, drupal, etc
- fixed occasional wrong _1, _2, ... suffix position
- improved button appearance and position (including size preference)
- code improvements
- the "require shift key" option now affects the single-click feature: the download button only shows when shift is held down
- Added a new optional single-click feature that displays a download button when hovering the cusor over an image
- restored custom download root option by popular (and unpleasantly pushy) demand
- fixed encoded filename
- much-needed code rewrite/cleanup
- removed feature creep for easier maintenance
- handle URLs ending with /
- decode encoded URL characters
- CSS crawler feature removed for technical reasons
- Status indicator removed and toaster notification no longer optional for the sake of sane UI design and minimal complexity
- Greatly improved detection of image type (HTTP HEAD) and filename, better handling of complex URLs
- Domain exclusion list now has realtime validation
- Code largely rewritten: bugs possible
- new icon
- Automatically rename the file if it already exists (don't overwrite existing files)
- A custom downloads folder can be set
Both features were requested by users. :)
- Added ability to rename the downloaded image according to a pattern that includes variables and a counter
- Added ability to move downloaded images into a subfolder, also with variables (to .e.g. have a different folder for each website)
- Click the toaster popup if you have it enabled to open the last used folder in a tab in Firefox
- Added second toolbar button that lets you quickly configure file/folder names without opening the settings screen
- Added a hybrid image/link disabling option: enabling this allows you to download images that are inside a link by alt-double-clicking them. Firefox will ignore the link and download the image without navigating away between the mouseclicks. This is useful in image galleries where clicking a picture normally loads the next one.
- performance fix
- new option: require shift + double-click (requested by user)
- Form detection: double-clicking in a textbox is ignored
- CSS crawling can be disabled
- Toaster notification can be disabled
- Domains can be added to an ignore list
- SDK update
- Firefox 29 compatibility
- Interface addition: click the indicator to bring up a panel displaying the last image you downloaded
- Post-download displaying of the last downloaded image is done using the local copy instead of the online URL