Pour essayer les milliers de modules disponibles ici, téléchargez Mozilla Firefox, une manière rapide et libre de surfer sur le Web !Fermer
Bienvenue sur Firefox Add-ons.
Choisissez parmi les milliers de fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Firefox.Fermer
Méfiez-vous des anciennes versions !
Ces versions sont affichées pour informations et à titre d'essais. Vous devriez toujours utiliser la dernière version d'un module.
- improved button appearance and position (including size preference)
- code improvements
- the "require shift key" option now affects the single-click feature: the download button only shows when shift is held down
- Added a new optional single-click feature that displays a download button when hovering the cusor over an image
- restored custom download root option by popular (and unpleasantly pushy) demand
- fixed encoded filename
- much-needed code rewrite/cleanup
- removed feature creep for easier maintenance
- handle URLs ending with /
- decode encoded URL characters
- CSS crawler feature removed for technical reasons
- Status indicator removed and toaster notification no longer optional for the sake of sane UI design and minimal complexity
- Greatly improved detection of image type (HTTP HEAD) and filename, better handling of complex URLs
- Domain exclusion list now has realtime validation
- Code largely rewritten: bugs possible
- new icon
- Automatically rename the file if it already exists (don't overwrite existing files)
- A custom downloads folder can be set
Both features were requested by users. :)
- Added ability to rename the downloaded image according to a pattern that includes variables and a counter
- Added ability to move downloaded images into a subfolder, also with variables (to .e.g. have a different folder for each website)
- Click the toaster popup if you have it enabled to open the last used folder in a tab in Firefox
- Added second toolbar button that lets you quickly configure file/folder names without opening the settings screen
- Added a hybrid image/link disabling option: enabling this allows you to download images that are inside a link by alt-double-clicking them. Firefox will ignore the link and download the image without navigating away between the mouseclicks. This is useful in image galleries where clicking a picture normally loads the next one.
- performance fix
- new option: require shift + double-click (requested by user)
- Form detection: double-clicking in a textbox is ignored
- CSS crawling can be disabled
- Toaster notification can be disabled
- Domains can be added to an ignore list
- SDK update
- Firefox 29 compatibility
- Interface addition: click the indicator to bring up a panel displaying the last image you downloaded
- Post-download displaying of the last downloaded image is done using the local copy instead of the online URL
- Special edition for Pale Moon only!
- Took the latest regular version's fancy code and patched it down to PM 24
- Minor code cleanup
- Fixed indicator widget breaking when modifying toolbars
- Fixed URL entities appearing in filenames (%20 instead of a space and such)
- Download process details handled by Firefox's modules
- Preview widget replaced by toaster popup
I'm not sure of the exact version, but e.g. the current Palemoon (based on FF 24) is too old! Please test the add-on and email the results (working or not, OS details, Firefox build) to me via the support email link.
A future version (6 days from now) may re-introduce support for older Firefox builds.
- Added a panel to the preview widget. Click the (empty) preview widget to display a larger panel with the image in full size and proportional dimensions.